Bruce Manager of NUFC

8 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

If Rafa couldn't persuade Ashley it was a worthwhile investment you think Wor Stevie would be more successful in persuading him? Nothing will change! And Rafa did all he could with all his World Class management skills to keep us punching our weight in the bottom half. It's what we are, sadly! 

Obsessed.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s still very unlikely we’ll go down looking at the league. I’d be worried if Wilson was out for a while though. 

I think the 3 teams directly below us at present will all finish comfortably above us.

I reckon the 3 teams below them could feasibly overhaul bruce's newcastle.

even west brom, did allardyce save the mackems from a worse position?

What a wanker. How can someone with ties to the city and who's been in football this long get the fans so little? Mind you with his record keeping anybody in the league would be a massive achievement so for him that's as big as it gets. 

It was always going to come to this, we all knew it. Now the slow dreadful wait till things get so bad even Ashley has to get rid of him and make the next inspiring appointment.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And that’s the problem

D7852CA6-FF3F-4C43-8A6B-C823E21774E8.jpeg

Since Pardew got us to 5th the exact same remit has been the order of the day. Ashley only offers the extra £££ once the remit fails and we get relegated. We don't possess a single player that would get into a top 6 team. The vast majority are playing their level or above. We wont be troubling the top half with this squad. 

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Why “faux”? 
Shouldn’t we be disgusted that an NUFC manager is coming out with shite like this? 

“For a lot of people this isn’t good enough but we have to accept it”

No we don’t. 

Faux because unless you've lived in outer space for the last decade you'll know the remit is survival rather than progression. 

10 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Faux because unless you've lived in outer space for the last decade you'll know the remit is survival rather than progression. 

It’s certainly not faux outrage. Bruce is on the record stating that he wants to take the club forward: “It’s definitely not the case that the ambition here is finishing 17th. Of course Mike Ashley wants more than 17th. We’ve got to take the club forward.” The problem is that he’s failed to do that and so now suddenly he’s moving the goalposts to claim that survival would be an achievement. All this after spending £100m on players only to have made us a worse side.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

it's far from pretence to loads of folk man. people are genuinely fucked off because it's not acceptable.

it's why the majority are pissed off benitez was allowed to walk away, because he at least offered some hope in that he recognised how to rebuild the club and was prepared to challenge ashley to get it, the only person to do since keegan was constructively dismissed. why the fuck that fails to register with you defies belief.

here, i'm sure you've read this.... http://www.true-faith.co.uk/steve-bruce-tellin-stories/

another canny article by martin, but utterly pointless when the likes of him, the rest of truefaiths contributors, yourself and 30,000 others rush out and buy season tickets to fund ashley's destruction of the club while moaning at what's in front of their eyes.

that's faux outrage.

• Like 5

We’ve gone from a manager that was was respected but never loved by the media to a manager with too many friends in the media to say it the way it actually is.When the clown does get the sack,I wouldn’t be surprised if the media described his leaving as a sort on resignation which both parties agreed to.Chased out by the fans because of our love for Rafa and our reluctance to accept his previous job was manager of the makems will crop up again.From day one I’ve honestly never heard anyone mention his time at the makems as a reason for not accepting him,well apart from Brucey and his pals in the media.Trevor Sinclair on talkSHIT blamed the defeat at Brentford on coronavirus with particular emphasis on TOT being missing.He could only bring The Saint into the equation to back up his ridiculous statement.Brucey is one of the lads,and an ex-pundit,who will be back as a pundit as soon as he resigns.Keys and Gray will get him on the first flight to Qatar once he ‘resigns’. No one likes us ,so there’s no need to get too upset and ffs,don’t ring up radio stations because they will never accept it.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I think the 3 teams directly below us at present will all finish comfortably above us.

I reckon the 3 teams below them could feasibly overhaul bruce's newcastle.

even west brom, did allardyce save the mackems from a worse position?

It’s possible but the bottom two look to be down. I guess we need to finish 2nd bottom of the ‘mini league’ above them and we have a head start on most. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

We’ve gone from a manager that was was respected but never loved by the media to a manager with too many friends in the media to say it the way it actually is.When the clown does get the sack,I wouldn’t be surprised if the media described his leaving as a sort on resignation which both parties agreed to.Chased out by the fans because of our love for Rafa and our reluctance to accept his previous job was manager of the makems will crop up again.From day one I’ve honestly never heard anyone mention his time at the makems as a reason for not accepting him,well apart from Brucey and his pals in the media.Trevor Sinclair on talkSHIT blamed the defeat at Brentford on coronavirus with particular emphasis on TOT being missing.He could only bring The Saint into the equation to back up his ridiculous statement.Brucey is one of the lads,and an ex-pundit,who will be back as a pundit as soon as he resigns.Keys and Gray will get him on the first flight to Qatar once he ‘resigns’. No one likes us ,so there’s no need to get too upset and ffs,don’t ring up radio stations because they will never accept it.

The ‘hysteria’ stuff is basically just a few people on Twitter because there’s no crowds at the games. But he’s using it to cover up the fact we look so clueless in almost every department in most games. Virtually everyone recognises the owner is the real problem and that our squad isn’t too 6 material but at the same time he’s nowhere near getting the most out of the players at his disposal. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

We've got a shit owner who hinders our managers. Even more important to have a really good manager or even take a chance on an up and coming manager who might just have something about him. How they keep coming up with the likes of Bruce astounds me. It might actually make sense to Ashley's way to get the best for his meagre buck. He plainly gives a little fuck.

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We've got a shit owner who hinders our managers. Even more important to have a really good manager or even take a chance on an up and coming manager who might just have something about him. How they keep coming up with the likes of Bruce astounds me. It might actually make sense to Ashley's way to get the best for his meagre buck. He plainly gives a little fuck.

To manage NUFC you need to be on a downward (if not already at the bottom) spiral. No manager to date has departed NUFC and moved on to bigger and better things. Rafa once his accountant is happy has the opportunity the rest in all likelihood will never get a Club the stature of NUFC again. Up and coming? Career suicide. 

3 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

To manage NUFC you need to be on a downward (if not already at the bottom) spiral. No manager to date has departed NUFC and moved on to bigger and better things. Rafa once his accountant is happy has the opportunity the rest in all likelihood will never get a Club the stature of NUFC again. Up and coming? Career suicide. 

Ok, up and coming needing an opportunity to show how he can work with obstacles. A stepping stone for managers as well as players. Anyway, if you're Ashley, that's surely what you'd be looking for?