Jump to content

Bruce Manager of NUFC


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

He got lumbered with Joe and Max. Both equally as impressive as each other this season. 

Last season ASM was easily our best attacking outlet. Perhaps, even before COVID struck, playing in a team where we have next to no possession (especially in the opposition half) meant teams have been able to nullify him somewhat. You know - maybe the tactic of giving him the ball and hoping for the best wasn’t that sustainable. This season he has been ‘lumbered’ with Callum Wilson. I wonder if, once the ‘tactic’ of completely relying on him for goals becomes less effective, the penny might drop that the manager isn’t getting the best out of this squad. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

That sending off by the way. It stunk of the Leicester game where Williamson and janmaat got sent off and the 2008-09 season where Barton got sent off at Anfield. Players kicking out because they're sick as fuck. Relegated teams get players sent off like the above examples. He has to go because I can't see Ashley making a quick fix regarding signings when he thinks the club's PL place is in trouble this time. It would almost certainly be a better proposition to just replace the manager. (A properly ran club would do both).

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

He got lumbered with Joe and Max. Both equally as impressive as each other this season. 

Fucking hell. You're a schmuck.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They’ll probably make a change when we’re already good as relegated tbh. 
 

He’s lost the fans, he’s lost the players. So why do “the board” stick by him?

Because they’re lazy and don’t care.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Yeh,last night we missed BUJ’s goals,crosses into the box,assists ,play making........going down holding his back.......

He’ll soon be back in the team though.Cannot wait !!!

When I worked abroad I had an Aussie friend who decided that there should be an internationally recognised sign when you want the bill after a meal. 
She decided that making a C shape with her hand was the sign. 
She would do this after every meal out, every time, for the whole 5 years I knew her. 
No one had a fucking clue what she was doing- not the waiters, not her fellow diners, no one. 
That’s you, and this BUJ nonsense. 

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When I worked abroad I had an Aussie friend who decided that there should be an internationally recognised sign when you want the bill after a meal. 
She decided that making a C shape with her hand was the sign. 
She would do this after every meal out, every time, for the whole 5 years I knew her. 
No one had a fucking clue what she was doing- not the waiters, not her fellow diners, no one. 
That’s you, and this BUJ nonsense. 

:lol: apart from the obvious writing on a pad mime, surely if even someone as remedial at learning forrin’ as me can learn the single phrase for ‘the bill’ in most countries then everybody else can. Or just be like Alan Whicker and talk loudly in English 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: apart from the obvious writing on a pad mime, surely if even someone as remedial at learning forrin’ as me can learn the single phrase for ‘the bill’ in most countries then everybody else can. Or just be like Alan Whicker and talk loudly in English 

It’s people like you and your attitude that caused her life-changing idea to not even put it’s feet on the starting blocks…

 

 

 

…thankfully :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tom said:

They’ll probably make a change when we’re already good as relegated tbh. 
 

He’s lost the fans, he’s lost the players. So why do “the board” stick by him?

Because they’re lazy and don’t care.

I've been working under the assumption that they're fucking clueless but actually when I think about it, laziness does fit well with the appointment and continued support of Bruce.  He's a Geordie and we'll only accept Geordies up here is one of the laziest cliche's that you hear about us so it's fitting that's what Ashley used as his basis for appointing him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think HMHM said it was perfect for Ashley because the shit football took the heat off the owner whilst still, somehow, seeing us in little danger of going down. I could imagine that being behind the reasoning. It’s fucking stupid on so many levels but that doesn’t make it any less likely given who’s running the show 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When I worked abroad I had an Aussie friend who decided that there should be an internationally recognised sign when you want the bill after a meal. 
She decided that making a C shape with her hand was the sign. 
She would do this after every meal out, every time, for the whole 5 years I knew her. 
No one had a fucking clue what she was doing- not the waiters, not her fellow diners, no one. 
That’s you, and this BUJ nonsense. 

So she left without paying because she never received a bill.Cracking story mate.Keep them to yourself in future,there’s a good lad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a certain satifaction in what we all predicted coming to pass.  The so called experts telling us that we should be happy that we're in no danger and we're picking up points so we shouldn't be worried if the football wasn't exciting.  Seemingly they couldn't see what the stats, and our own eyes were telling us, this wasn't sustainable and we would drop down the league unless there were changes.

But of course that satisfaction is quickly lost when we see a teamsheet or have to suffer the dross that get's served up.  He has to go now surely.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

So she left without paying because she never received a bill.Cracking story mate.Keep them to yourself in future,there’s a good lad.

 

20F6AB21-AB91-490B-886D-2E8BE742D261.jpeg

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...