Jump to content

Bruce Manager of NUFC


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just look at his little face.  

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Dougle said:

“We were absolutely frigging hopeless the other night; we were absolutely shite. Unfortunately that’s happened a little too often in my 18 months here; it was nowhere near good enough for the challenge ahead. Maybe it’s a mentality thing.”

:lol: The bloke’s a fucking disgrace, without any real fan pressure he’s basically turned on the players. I’m sure we’ll see a big response from them after having that old piss head ramble about them. Fully expect to see a comfortable 3-0 to Arsenal on Monday night, with our lot barely stepping into the Arsenal half. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: The bloke’s a fucking disgrace, without any real fan pressure he’s basically turned on the players. I’m sure we’ll see a big response from them after having that old piss head ramble about them. Fully expect to see a comfortable 3-0 to Arsenal on Monday night, with our lot barely stepping into the Arsenal half. 

Lewis is available I believe.The Saint possibly fit to make the bench.BUJ will be eager to answer his critics.

4 nowt comfortable home win.Could be more if Lewis starts.Bring it on !!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This old quote kicking about Twitter :lol:. I’m not bothered if he’s actually a toon fan or not (he’s definitely not), as that to me isn’t a requirement for the job, it’s just frustrating to constantly be told off the press that he’s a local lad and toon fan so we should give him a chance then there’s stuff like this out there on record. 

31204803-75ED-4362-B05B-E3A7C76C283A.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just watched Brucey’s press conference from yesterday.

’ In hindsight I picked the wrong team against Sheff Utd’

So he believed he’d selected the right team ,five at the back plus two holding midfield players,when they kicked off against rock bottom Sheff Utd who hadn’t won all season. Now that is worrying.Scary in fact.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I woke up this morning thinking we were playing Arsenal at 8pm tonight.

Upon learning from my son we were playing on Monday, it was like waking up on on Saturday morning thinking it's Wednesday and then realising it's Saturday. 

Weekend saved!

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alex said:

Edwards continues to get to the heart of what’s currently wrong at NUFC 

 

Still missing the point, isn't he.  How else was he supposed to leave?  Lie about not getting new deal over the line?  He just can't help it, can he? 

Won't admit that, if anything, we were a much better marshalled team with low percentage of possession, not a team which has the worst possession (and many other) stats, but still unable to defend when required.

He's a complete UM

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If Bruce had not lost the dressing room already, he will have done now he has thrown them under the bus. 

The only thing in his favour is that he doesn't know how to park the bus in the first place.

Link to post
Share on other sites

To make the comparison fair (and because Edwards has often been keen on directly comparing the two in the past) maybe he should contrast the way Benitez left against the way Bruce has left his previous clubs. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kitman said:

Unfortunately based on past experience, Ashley is unlikely to sack Bruce no matter how bad it gets


Thats not strictly true..he will act, just not in time...He sacked Hughton & McLaren...we could’ve been relegated on the last day of the season under both Pardew & Carver though...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:


Thats not strictly true..he will act, just not in time...He sacked Hughton & McLaren...we could’ve been relegated on the last day of the season under both Pardew & Carver though...

The Hughton sacking though? :lol: Look at Ashley's record for hanging onto terrible managers or even worse, actively chasing shit managers, appointing them then clinging on to them far too long but sacked Hughton who was just a promoted coach, probably not on mega money, had us roughly midtable and in no danger whatsoever of going down. They're fucking maniacs who've ran NUFC. Hughton by all accounts is a quiet socialist/ex-players union rep I believe? Obviously didn't go down too well with Llambias and his boss when they were trying to move the goalposts on the player bonuses as I'm sure Hughton would've backed his players plus they'd obviously met Mr Gobshite Pardew and decided he spoke their language for better than Chris did. He was replaced fairly quickly. (By NUFC's standards).

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The Hughton sacking though? :lol: Look at Ashley's record for hanging onto terrible managers or even worse, actively chasing shit managers, appointing them then clinging on to them far too long but sacked Hughton who was just a promoted coach, probably not on mega money, had us roughly midtable and in no danger whatsoever of going down. They're fucking maniacs who've ran NUFC. Hughton by all accounts is a quiet socialist/ex-players union rep I believe? Obviously didn't go down too well with Llambias and his boss when they were trying to move the goalposts on the player bonuses as I'm sure Hughton would've backed his players plus they'd obviously met Mr Gobshite Pardew and decided he spoke their language for better than Chris did. He was replaced fairly quickly. (By NUFC's standards).


 

Am on about when Hughton  was appointed caretaker after Kinnears heart attack, when Shearer came in around the beginning of April? .the season of the Keegan/Dennis Wise debacle..Shearer was appointed too late, obvs.

 

Agree completely about Hughton’s second sacking, too close to the players for Ashley regardless of results, reading between the lines he very likely took their side in the bonus dispute. 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sacking Hughton was my “fuck this” moment. 
 

If it hadn’t been clear enough before, their treatment of him, and replacement by Pardew before his chair was cold, made it blindingly obvious to me that they were a bunch of venal cunts who weren’t worth my money. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...