Bruce Manager of NUFC

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

It’s going to happen isn’t it? :lol: 

No...the Saudis are huffed, they’re not coming back to the table, Rafa is replacing Frank @ Chelsea, the various court ceases and arbitration,litigation, mitigation etc are a bullshitting waste of time....

;)

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

No...the Saudis are huffed, they’re not coming back to the table, Rafa is replacing Frank @ Chelsea, the various court ceases and arbitration,litigation, mitigation etc are a bullshitting waste of time....

;)

No chance he's going to Chelsea, Rob. :lol:

29 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

YES HE IS 

;)

I'd be amazed they'd go back for him giving the massive pet lip their fans had on for him being there last time even after he won them the uefa cup. (I could see him taking it just to piss those same fans off, to be fair). :lol:

IM TELLING EVERYONE BUT CHIEFLY MYSELF HES GOING TO CHELSEA....ITS THE HOPE THAT KILLS YOU  ;)

Lampard has lost it like...the knuckle draggers didn’t bother Rafa last time, you might imagine RA would be well disposed to him...

Brewcy’s not the only cunt to have flip out at the media this week :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Dougle said:

Aye and attacking his ‘fellow’ Newcastle fans at the drop of a hat and with vitriol too.

I wonder if any of his old school ‘mates’ remember the early days of his lifelong support of ‘The Toon’.

I’d hazard a guess the fucker’s choice of favourite shirt in PE would have a large amount of red in it.

I do wonder if he was one of those weird fucks who lived in Newcastle but chose to support the mackems.

Before he became our manager,when a pundit Man Utd were ‘we’ .I’ve posted this before that after we murdered those sad makem bastards 5 v 1 when he was the makem manager he said it was his worst moment in football,not just as a manager.Says everything.

• Like 1

Another brilliant take from a twat who is regularly linked to the job. Basically we expect way too much for a club that’s won fuck all, not sure where any of the fans have said they expect to be winning things - I wouldn’t say hoping to win cup games against Championship competition and have a bit of a cup run is too much expectation, neither is wanting to play somewhat competent football. If the Saudis do eventually own us all these fuckers are going to be fuming as they’ll have to come up with a new narrative. 

• Haha 2

He is pissed there isn’t he?

Like those times where you’ve hammered the free booze and you’re introduced to your new boss, You don’t give a shite what absolute bollocks your talking just as long as you say it in a non pissed sounding voice and maintain a cool, serious face.

What a crunt

• Haha 2

For most managers that would mean they don’t want the job but as a fully paid up member of the British Managers’ Lunch Club he’ll be happy to do a year here and get paid off for the other two.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 2

Who's giving Hughes good odds? As far as I can see he's currently nowhere near the top of the betting. Rafa shot up to the top after announcing that he's leaving his Chinese club and moving back to England. In fairness unless something drastic happens with the ownership Rafa shouldn't be anywhere near it either.

Edited by Polarboy
5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Who's giving Hughes good odds? As far as I can see he's currently nowhere near the top of the betting. Rafa shot up to the top after announcing that he's leaving his Chinese club a moving back to England. In fairness unless something drastic happens with the ownership Rafa shouldn't be anywhere near it either.

erm

00001 hughes.JPG

55 minutes ago, Howay said:

Another brilliant take from a twat who is regularly linked to the job. Basically we expect way too much for a club that’s won fuck all, not sure where any of the fans have said they expect to be winning things - I wouldn’t say hoping to win cup games against Championship competition and have a bit of a cup run is too much expectation, neither is wanting to play somewhat competent football. If the Saudis do eventually own us all these fuckers are going to be fuming as they’ll have to come up with a new narrative. 

Did Dan put him right? 

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“Some of it is unbelievable (Press coverage) and maybe people need to change and give the club a little bit of respect rather than always being negative.”

:lol:

What a fucking whopper Bruce is. 

less self respect than pardew.

the cholesterol soaked fucking halfwit.

• Haha 4

The written media are banned from the Leeds pre math press conference. Seems as though Bruce has got a petted lip on, which is unsurprising given the massive baby that he is. As a few have said this usually signals that the end is nigh for a manager. Then again the shit show that is our club it's likely that Penfold on Fatley's orders told Bruce he could keep his head down. It's not as if Ashley isn't practised in dodging the media when the going gets tough.