Bruce Manager of NUFC

Good post.As has been pointed out,he has a yes man in Charnley and in Brucey.Brucey has said he doesn’t do tactics so you have to guess that his coaching skills are poor or non-existent so no need for a super dooper 21st century training  complex.Brucey was so desperate to get the job he will have told Ashley that Rafa was talking shite when he was asking for investment in the training ground and acadamy.Brucey hasn’t come anywhere close to asking Ashley for anything,otherwise we would have heard it from him.‘I’ll only look to sign players who will improve the squad’ .Aye,there’s neebody out there that would do that Steve,is there? Neebody out there better than Useless Joe,Steve? He drops a player eventually for being shite.He picks up an ‘injury’ in training,then Brucey suggests to his pals in the media than he’d be in the first team if fit.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

Posted Images

18 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Not really a Churchill style rallying call.

well, other than the fact they're both cunts!

it should really be unbelievable that he attempts to justify this shitshow by suggesting the four or five clubs above us are in trouble too. fucking hooray, we're struggling beneath the exalted company of burnley, brighton and crystal palace.

the very fact he doesn't even know fulham's result in midweek would suggest how dismissive he is of them being to catch us, but then so too are the little bald cunt who employed him and the fat human parasite who owns us.

i sincerely hope all three of them are not so much bitten on the backside, but more have their fucking arses well and truly ravaged.

18 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

well, other than the fact they're both cunts!

it should really be unbelievable that he attempts to justify this shitshow by suggesting the four or five clubs above us are in trouble too. fucking hooray, we're struggling beneath the exalted company of burnley, brighton and crystal palace.

the very fact he doesn't even know fulham's result in midweek would suggest how dismissive he is of them being to catch us, but then so too are the little bald cunt who employed him and the fat human parasite who owns us.

i sincerely hope all three of them are not so much bitten on the backside, but more have their fucking arses well and truly ravaged.

Good post.The thing is,if we do finish 17th,the smug twat and all his pals in the media will be shouting from the rooftops what a great job has been done when you think of the injuries and how COVID decimated the squad for weeks.Then the fans ridiculous expectations will be brought up without finding a supporter to interview who actually had any expectations other than another relegation fight.Then the words that we don’t want to hear....‘I’m already in discussion with Lee and Mike about certain players I would like brought in this summer’ 

Pogba, Cavani, van de Beek, are out, and Martial and McTominay are doubtful. van de Beek hasn't been starting anyway of course, but he's a decent option from the bench for them. I know this is expecting actual competence from the Cabbage, but this could actually be a good time to play them and have an actual go. It can be seen as pretty much a free hit in any case the way the season has gone. I expect we'll try to hold out for a draw and they'll score towards the end of each half and win 2-0 in a very scrappy match. Let's hope my predictions are as good as usual when it comes to this season 😉

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

Decision time for Ashley. Decent chance we will be in the bottom 3 after we've played Man Utd and Wolves. 

We then have a run of winnable games, albeit missing our only goalscorer. Perfect time to get a new manager bounce

Following that we play Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Man City. Sheff Utd and Fulham are our last 2 games of the season but Fulham could quite easily be 6 points above us by then. 

If we get tonked tomorrow I reckon Ashley will blink and Bruce will be gone

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Decision time for Ashley. Decent chance we will be in the bottom 3 after we've played Man Utd and Wolves. 

We then have a run of winnable games, albeit missing our only goalscorer. Perfect time to get a new manager bounce

Following that we play Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Man City. Sheff Utd and Fulham are our last 2 games of the season but Fulham could quite easily be 6 points above us by then. 

fucking glorious this man.

:)

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Hope you’re right. Definitely need to give any new manager some time to work with. Worry about who the fuck they’d look to bring in though. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Continuing to graciously accept criticism in the light of overwhelming evidence he’s a fucking idiot 

He keeps on trolling fans but is whinging about people getting wound up and getting nasty.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

He keeps on trolling fans but is whinging about people getting wound up and getting nasty.

That’s because he’s a little shithouse. 
He’s the type who approaches you if you’re having a quiet pint and tries to demonstrate how clever he is, ignoring all the social signals you’re giving him to fuck off, then gets  upset when you finally tell him to fuck off. 
Don’t take his bait. 

• Like 3

The journalists are going awfully quiet about this all of a sudden. It’s not something any of us particularly wanted to be right about, but the bloke wasn’t suddenly going to turn into a high calibre manager at the tail end of an underwhelming managerial career ffs. Edwards is one of the lead twats in the attacks on the fans over Bruce, and he deserves all the “we told you so” that are coming his way, hopefully once everyone has got it through their system we can all put the stupid cunt on ignore and not read his fucking rubbish, maybe then someone that actually wants to be a NE football reporter can get his job. 

It’s mental we are right back in the same situation as when McLaren was manager. Everyone can see exactly what needs to be done but Ashley and Charnley are going to close their eyes and just hope Bruce somehow figures it all out, or Fulham just stop getting points, neither will happen. If they stick with Bruce we are down. It honestly may already be too late, we have 14 games left? There’s no chance he gets sacked after whatever today’s shambles is against Manchester United, so he will get the Wolves match at the very least which puts us at 12 left :lol:. It’s crazy how lazy a lot of these journalists are that they still can’t see why we complain about having Ashley as owner, and Bruce as manager, all other nonsense Ashley does aside repeating this process yet again is beyond frustrating to watch. The bloke was calling out the playing staff back in fucking November :lol: he should have been sacked back then. 

Wonder how long we have to wait before these wankers that have called us morons for months will be writing articles about how we sleepwalked towards relegation, or how the pressure from fans who never accepted Bruce created friction that led to poor performances. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4