Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Cabbage's special friend Edwards has said that he's hearing, i.e. the cabbage told him over a pint of whiskey, that Dubravka is going to replace Darlow for the Wolves game. So that's something I guess. If Dubravka and Fernandez come into the team and we still don't improve in defence, and subsequently more generally, we may be shit out of luck. I'd also throw Dummett in at left back, because he can't be any worse than Lewis. All this shite about him being better in attacking areas than Dummett, what has he actually done in attacking areas apart from that assist against Everton. Even Dummett can produce the odd assist, very odd, but still. It's a big miss that Manquillo is injured, because our best back five is probably him, Lascelles, Fernandez, Dummett and Dubravka.

Edited by Polarboy

7 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Cabbage's special friend Edwards has said that he's hearing, i.e. the cabbage told him over a pint of whiskey, that Dubravka is going to replace Darlow for the Wolves game. So that's something I guess. If Dubravka and Fernandez come into the team and we still don't improve in defence, and subsequently more generally, we may be shit out of luck. I'd also throw Dummett in at left back, because he can't be any worse than Lewis. All this shite about him being better in attacking areas than Dummett, what has he actually done in attacking areas apart from that assist against Everton. Even Dummett can produce the odd assist, very odd, but still. It's a big miss that Manquillo is injured, because our best back five is probably him, Lascelles, Fernandez, Dummett and Dubravka.

Lascelles nah.Good post though.

On 22/02/2021 at 21:15, Kid Dynamite said:

Remember when we were losing cos Bruce hadn't had the opportunity to play Fraser? 

I do,and the same with Carroll,Dummett and Gayle.Brucey would moan and tell the world how he cannot select them due to injuries.Fraser adds a spark and runs at defenders high up the field.Gayle could possibly be the man to get in the box and on the end of crosses but he prefers Useless Joe.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Fraser adds a spark and runs at defenders high up the field. Gayle could possibly be the man to get in the box and on the end of crosses but he prefers Useless Joe.

Not sure that Fraser is that interested, frankly, and Gayle has to be the man in the box, not replacing Wilson's role, but that then possibly moves Almiron outside again.  

Not really sure we have the personnel without Wilson chasing down the channels, which seems the only attacking option which works, with ASM on the other wing and Almiron at 10.

• Like 2

:lol: It’s absolutely fucking insane that Ashley has Steve Bruce and Lee Charnley running a premier league club. This has to be some type of trading places joke with his rich mates, and there’s a competent MD and manager living under a bridge somewhere. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: It’s absolutely fucking insane that Ashley has Steve Bruce and Lee Charnley running a premier league club. This has to be some type of trading places joke with his rich mates, and there’s a competent MD and manager living under a bridge somewhere. 

Cronyism,it has to be,the reason we signed Useless Joe also.

12 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Arse licking twat.

He doesn't give a fuck as long as Cabbage head gives him enough time off during the week to play golf, fuck about and then straight into the team for more fucking about.

• Like 1

Doesn’t surprise me at all that Shelvey loves him. One of the laziest players going. Had the talent to be a pretty high level player ( compared to average PL players, not just football in general), but has ended up plodding around the pitch for relegation fodder. 

• Like 4

From when Shelvey got injured before xmas 2018 he was out of Rafas team. Longy had come in and Shelvey wasn’t getting a new contract. Rafa was going to let him go for the second time in his career . Bruce comes in & Shelvey is offered a new contract. Bruce bought this loyalty, opinions are often bought and paid for in football, whether it be players, managers or media....

• Like 3

honestly man, it shouldn't even he feasible that I could hate a man managing newcadtle more than I did pardew.

hat doffed bruce you've achieved the unachievable. the snide arrogance and the ability to lie every time he opens his mouth is fucking staggering.

• Jaysus... 1

To be fair my opinion of him never changed after seeing him joking with his Man United mate after they hammered us, it’s still that he’s a massive fucking cunt and never was, and never will be a Newcastle United fan (which isn’t a stipulation of being NUFC manager, I just fucking hate the media try and say he’s one of us).

I know he’s just a symptom of Ashley, and there will be another grossly unqualified lump given the job after him, but fucking hell I can’t wait until he’s not at our club anymore. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United