Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Now I can see why Talksport are saying Parker has had a much easier time of it because he's easier on the eye.

the fucking elephant man was easier on the eye than bruce.

probably a better football manager too.

• Haha 1

:lol: I mean there’s no other way to take what he meant. Unless for some reason he meant Ashley’s expectations, in which case that would be staggering seeing as his expectations are 17th with not a single fuck given to the quality of football played. 

Just please fuck off Bruce. It does a lot to be as unliked as Allardyce and Pardew, but this bloke is managing that with ease. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He went on to talksport and said precisely what they wanted him to say, the fuckin disingenuous cunt :cuppa:

Yup, and sure enough now Simon Jordan is laying into Newcastle fans off the back of the reaction to Bruce being a bellend. Not that anyone gives a flying fuck about Simon Jordan’s opinions on things, the blokes an arrogant waste of space it’s no shock he sides with Bruce. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Yup, and sure enough now Simon Jordan is laying into Newcastle fans off the back of the reaction to Bruce being a bellend. Not that anyone gives a flying fuck about Simon Jordan’s opinions on things, the blokes an arrogant waste of space it’s no shock he sides with Bruce. 

he's bothered me a little bit mate if I'm honest.

I'm desperate for him to bump in to a 'mouthy little coward' who beats his face to a pulp.

• Haha 3

We produced probably our best performance since he arrived. And instead of using the positivity from that , he’s further alienate the fans, given his lowest common denominator media allies the quotes they want and again played the hard done to victim card. Sums him up. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Exactly. Imagine the coverage if Ole said similar things about Manchester United fans after a good win, you’d have the whole ex-yooooonoited pack of cunts on for a sky special to discuss how best to punish Ole. Say it about Newcastle fans and not only do they side with him, but it’s to the point where they don’t even see why any Newcastle fan could take issue with anything he said. Again I really wish this super league had happened. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

he's bothered me a little bit mate if I'm honest.

I'm desperate for him to bump in to a 'mouthy little coward' who beats his face to a pulp.

Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You can really see the joy in his face.

09DtwKeC.jpg

He’ll be fucking devastated when he realises it’s not a massive tube of Pringles. 

Edit; D’oh, just seen the photoshop :lol:

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United