Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

steve bruce checking he's got some bollocks, on account he's never seen the fuckers for 30 years....

E6ozgmrXMAA7JsS.jpeg.jpg

Checking to see if he’d spilt any Chesse n Onion down there when he was on the bog earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Hang on......Chris Knight wrote this? Is this this some kind of nom de plume for the main man or has the real  knight got a young challenger on his patch with the audacity of calling himself Knight? Hard to tell as the story is that fucking desperate. :lol:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Edwards (I know, I know) says he has a 3yr rolling contract.

So is the suggestion that he'd be moving to a 3 year fixed term contract? Sounds like the run up to a pay off to me,  Shepherd did precisely the same to Sir Bobby... 

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

So is the suggestion that he'd be moving to a 3 year fixed term contract? Sounds like the run up to a pay off to me,  Shepherd did precisely the same to Sir Bobby... 

I think the suggestion is that he's always been on a rolling contract and the club have exercised the extension instead of fixing it. So he had 3 years, he's still got 3 years.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I think the suggestion is that he's always been on a rolling contract and the club have exercised the extension instead of fixing it. So he had 3 years, he's still got 3 years.

:jesuswept:

Just now, PaddockLad said:

:jesuswept:

Could be worse. Ashley could have thrown a Pardew contract at him. 

This, for me, is another example of the powers that be showing themselves to be perfectly happy to tread water until the sale to the Saudis is resolved one way or the other. See also loan deals and contract extensions for existing players.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United