Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

I'm not angry, more incredulous.

I hated thatcher's government with a passion, would've been a bit stupid really then to have funded it by drinking in the local conservative club, don't you think?

you’d have been better off in the Labour club 

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, Dougle said:

You seem quite keen to push this point, on more than one thread…. Just saying

Oh and btw, how was yer pink slice……

Because the same erroneous statement was made in 2 separate threads. 

And I've got no idea what you are talking about I'm afraid!? 

7 hours ago, 247 said:

Utter shambles. Why didn’t we just sack him in the summer? The prick just wants his pay off 

He’ll end up either getting a huge pay-off to go,or he’ll have secret talks with another club then get his new club to pay Ashley compensation then demand a pay-off to go.If the rumours are true,his son will also receive a pay-off,after negotiations with his fat fatha.

According to nufc.com Bruce does have a three year rolling contract with 4m to be paid when he gets sacked.

If that’s correct it’s even more stupid than the club’s transfer statement. That’s quite an achievement tbh

• Like 3

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United