Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

10 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Bruce is toast isn't he. :lol: 

Just watched the interview with Staveley, and its confident answer after confident answer and then asked if Bruce is staying its "weeeeeeell...we're not going to talk about that just yet"

Aye. He might not even make it to the Spurs game.

Bring in Hansi Flick. Under Hansi Flick, Bayern Munich became one of the most successful teams in the previous two years. He won UEFA Champions League, DFB-Pokal, DFL- Supercup, UEFA Super, and also FIFA Football Cup in 2020.

6 minutes ago, zzub said:

Bring in Hansi Flick. Under Hansi Flick, Bayern Munich became one of the most successful teams in the previous two years. He won UEFA Champions League, DFB-Pokal, DFL- Supercup, UEFA Super, and also FIFA Football Cup in 2020.

Hello Hansi Flick’s agent.

• Haha 5

If there is a chance of us getting Conte he’d 100% be my choice. For me he’s among the best in the world, has turned around and won things with every club he has managed, just a true winner. I think if we got him in with a blank cheque the turn around from where we are now to the top of the game would be break neck speed. 

Slightly annoying that Bruce's departure will be painted as being due to the takeover. He's certainly gone for that with his comments, and the media will go with it. 

By all rights he should be sacked for the horrendous results and performances alone that he's gotten.

Edited by aimaad22
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Steve Bruce currently on 999 games as a manager :lol: 

GIF by Liverpool FC

I'd laugh like hell if he never got another manager's job and was stuck on 999.

Having said that, does being "Head Coach" mean that he is 2+ year's worth behind being there?

Bruce is saying he’d like to be given the chance to show what he can do under the new regime.

I think they know exactly what you can do, Steve. That’s why it’s time to round up your stuff in a carrier bag, head home and book another holiday. A long one.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Bruce is saying he’d like to be given the chance to show what he can do under the new regime.

I think they know exactly what you can do, Steve. That’s why it’s time to round up your stuff in a carrier bag, head home and book another holiday. A long one.

A premier league managerial record of 1.12 points per game. 

A lifetime record across all divisions of 1.34 points per game. 

Steve. It's time to go home, take your bra off, stick the telly on, and retire. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Today should be the day when his pals in the media have their say.Will 7 wins in 37 games be brought up? 

No. He’ll be ‘badly treated’ as he pockets a 4million pay off for doing an absolutely shit half arsed job, the fat pudding faced fraud

"If I don't make 1,000 games against Spurs... You might say that could only happen to me" says Bruce. 

That's certainly one way of looking at it Steve. Another way is to question how the fuck you've got to 999 in the first place. Self reflection isn't really your thing though. 

• Haha 2

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United