Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

I really hope he stays on for the Spurs game.

First chant

'He's out of our club, he's out of our club FCB is out of our club'

'You're gonna be next, you're gonna be next, Brewice, you're gonna be next'

I hope NUST have shown Staveley the numbers from the poll showing what we think of the utter fucking useless cunt.

This is perfect for him. He's not really interested in managing us, it seems like he just wants a job, not particularly this job. Something easy where he can take lots of days off and fly to the Algarve when it suits him. He's going to get his big pay off and he'll still be able to get a job in the Championship before the end of the season so I don't think he's deserving of too much sympathy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

This is perfect for him. He's not really interested in managing us, it seems like he just wants a job, not particularly this job. Something easy where he can take lots of days off and fly to the Algarve when it suits him. He's going to get his big pay off and he'll still be able to get a job in the Championship before the end of the season so I don't think he's deserving of too much sympathy.

Yes, he’s just pretending he cares so the owners have to pay him off. He’s actually a lazy thick cunt who doesn’t give a shit. He’s basically stealing a living and he’s been rumbled everywhere he’s gone. I honestly don’t know how he keeps getting work.

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He deserves fuck all sympathy. He left Sheff Weds in the shit. Took a massive pay day and knew the gig from the off. He will get a decent whack out of it so fuck the the droopy faced bastard. 

I think we can guess how the fat twat works.A manager is under pressure at a club he fancies managing.He contacts the club to say he could be interested but they’ll have to pay his get out clause .The club he’s been talking to sack their manager,they pay Brucey’s get out clause,and off Brucey goes.He’s a cunt.I wonder if we’ll find out whether his son has had dealings with NUFC ( his fatha) when he goes.Someone on here informed us that he’d heard his son was being paid to scout for the club.

I read somewhere once that in Serie A managers aren’t really sacked but effectively placed on gardening leave, they still get paid their wage over time but if they want to take another job they pretty much have to quit the gardening leave and forgo the rest of that contract. Not sure if it’s even possible depending on the way the contracting and agreements with unions etc around the PL and English football are but it’d be class for them to do to Bruce, obviously the money is no issue now but it’s principal and this cretin has leeched enough from NUFC. 

58 minutes ago, Howay said:

I read somewhere once that in Serie A managers aren’t really sacked but effectively placed on gardening leave, they still get paid their wage over time but if they want to take another job they pretty much have to quit the gardening leave and forgo the rest of that contract. Not sure if it’s even possible depending on the way the contracting and agreements with unions etc around the PL and English football are but it’d be class for them to do to Bruce, obviously the money is no issue now but it’s principal and this cretin has leeched enough from NUFC. 

What free paid time off? He'd fucking love that.

14 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

What free paid time off? He'd fucking love that.

Aye more than likely, it’s forcing him into retirement basically though. The alternative is that he gets his contract paid up and can go milk another club I suppose. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't think they can afford to waste the time. 

Totally agree.

They seem like a bunch that are organised and will have surly (hopefully) someone lined up already.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Totally agree.

They seem like a bunch that are organised and will have surly (hopefully) someone lined up already.

I'm not so sure, I think the speed of the takeover probably surprised even them. The managerial market will have changed since they were last close to completing the deal. Back then Rafa would have been an easy appointment, now the choices are fewer and I'd rather they take a few days to consider them.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'm not so sure, I think the speed of the takeover probably surprised even them. The managerial market will have changed since they were last close to completing the deal. Back then Rafa would have been an easy appointment, now the choices are fewer and I'd rather they take a few days to consider them.

Given the catalyst was Saudi sorting the piracy issue, I think they'll have been aware that the deal was to follow quickly

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't think they can afford to waste the time. 

Aye. It’s not really about that match so much as giving a new manager as much time as possible to make a change in training and so on. 

We'd be a fucking laughing stock all over again if we just became the richest club on the planet and appointed Eddie Howe as manager. :lol:

Besides, I'm not ready for the club to have a manager that's younger than me yet. 

• Haha 7

Aye Conte is my first choice, but wouldn't guff at Jose.  I am just saying we need someone who wants to manage.  Rather than some cunt who just dreams of what sauce he's going to have on his kebab on the side lines

I doubt whether Jose would want to jump ship just yet given he only took over at Roma in the summer but he'd definitely love the idea of returning to the PL with a blank cheque book.

• Like 1

Mourinho is at Roma.

At this point I don’t think we have the pull to grab someone already working for a better team in the short term.

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Mourinho is an obvious short term appointment for the rebuilding process. Or they can show their hand and go straight for Conte, I’m not picky 

If he wasn't managing elsewhere. Given his connection through Sir Bobby I think he should on paper make a good longer term option though I think he's a bit too volatile these days.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United