Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye, hence why he's one of the faves.  Obvs some mad cunts hoying coin on.

For the record, when the book rounds to a fucking ridiculous 200% the prices aren't really any indication of where any money is going. 

The way the betting stands just now you could drop Gerrard completely from the book and still have it round to 180%. Pure pisstaking by the bookies with these markets.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Just read Bruce will get an £8m payoff. £8m. For that. Fuck having sympathy for that, he should be the one sympathising with us!

He should give it ti the foot bank. But you could bet he would be the first in the queue straight afterwards.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Surprised your lass managed to conceive at all with those rules. That were obviously set by her.

Without rules, endless talking and after the fact analysis, how can there be any fun?

Nobody else hoping to see him dragged off by some Saudi hitmen mid pre-match press conference and then the camera to pan round to Conte?

Edit: Not suggesting murdering him like, just giving him a right scare, drive him about blindfolded in the back of a transit van for 9 hours and then drop him off back at home.

Edited by Blastronaut
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Gerrard doing above and beyond in a mickey mouse league.  nah.

No way I would want Gerrard, Lampard or Rogers , We should be aiming for much better than them,  looking at the best available.

With it certain we’ve got shot of Ashley, and it’s almost certain we’ll be rid of Bruce soon, I just want to say that I hope they both catch their ball sack in their zippers every single time they have a piss for the rest of their lives. 

• Haha 5

I love every time they show the clip of them asking Staveley what's happening to Bruce.  If he was staying they would have said straight away.  They're not daft they know he's fucking hated by the vast majority of the fans. 

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I love every time they show the clip of them asking Staveley what's happening to Bruce.  If he was staying they would have said straight away.  They're not daft they know he's fucking hated by the vast majority of the fans. 

Screenshotted the moment she’s asked for you. 

62EC8F78-290F-4CA5-B46E-B56B731200E6.thumb.png.6968dcb59a223063ca29bab8a57b85f9.png

:lol:

• Haha 3

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United