Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

They spread them out over Thursday and Friday usually? And if there's a Friday game obviously they always interview those managers on the Thursday. But I don't recall seeing managers who were playing on the Sunday or Monday take their press conference on a Thursday. In any case, as I said I think this is just further indication that Bruce will be gone very shortly, surely, hopefully, really fucking hopefully, gone, finito, done 😐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s so painfully obvious which paragraphs he penned :lol:

The former Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has emerged this week as the favourite to replace Bruce and interestingly the current Newcastle head coach has a good relationship with the former England international and was one of the first people to get in touch when he was sacked by Chelsea last season. 

It could even be that Bruce has recommended him as his successor, although that has not been confirmed by anyone involved in the process. 

In other words, he just made that up

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Again, for anyone still looking at the betting for next manager and having a shitfit: the book counts to 200% and even disregarding the two current "favourites" it's still over 150%.

You can safely completely disregard the betting markets on this. A fucking roulette table is only 107%. 

Edited by Blastronaut
  • Like 1

He's lasted 2 days longer than I thought he would. 

They should just get on with it and let Jones do it this weekend.

I imagine they've sat down with the players and discussed with them, maybe they've been supportive of him as it seems that he's generally well liked amongst the ex players and media. It's just the fans who can't abide him. 

• Like 1

I had a passing thought that perhaps a certain ex no 9 from Gosforth, who apparently communicates with Wor Mandy by text, may have said “give the old crumple faced cunt his 1000th game”

Let’s face it, with all due respect to Mr Shearer, he was probably kept past his ‘use by date’ too.

And are they not good mates?

Well you know, a new Kebab shop opened up down the road and as well you know I love to support a local business so I've tried it out every night this week.  Last night, you know, they threw in a free packet of cheesy chips and well you know, they asked if I would just fuck off and leave.  Well, you know.  I was shocked, after all the business, so I went back down to Dominos.  Hmmmm garlic sauce.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Well you know, a new Kebab shop opened up down the road and as well you know I love to support a local business so I've tried it out every night this week.  Last night, you know, they threw in a free packet of cheesy chips and well you know, they asked if I would just fuck off and leave.  Well, you know.  I was shocked, after all the business, so I went back down to Dominos.  Hmmmm garlic sauce.

When he played for Ferguson, he must have been permanently paying as much attention as Shelvey is in that photo.

:lol: It is right like, if the players weren’t listening to him before they’re definitely not now. Time to get rid of this fucking waster man, added points for upsetting his media besties as it denies him his super special 1,000th game and 700th loss or whatever shit record he has. 

• Haha 3

Was listening to TalkShite.  Fuck me, what an absolute waster and thick as fuck cunt Trevor Sinclair is.  Simon Jordan has schooled him all morning.  He basically said the manager situation should be based on results and not popularity.  WTF.  WE HAVENT WON IN 7 YOU THICK CUNT

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me.  No wonder we are where we are with players being off again tomorrow.  Fuck me.  Part time cunts.

As long as Brucey is manager it’s probably the best preparation.

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me.  No wonder we are where we are with players being off again tomorrow.  Fuck me.  Part time cunts.

Has he got a fag in his mouth when he’s getting out of his Lardwagon? 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Even if they’re not on the grass, surely they should be in tactics briefings or getting them all into the gym, especially the likes of Wilson who are rehabbing injuries? “Just keep your foot elevated, Callum, mate. No shagging about”

It’s staggering man, this is their second day off this week isn’t it? Since Saturday/Sunday was a day off as well. He’s such a lazy fucking prick. 

I think that they want the football structure in place and don’t want to involve themselves in sacking Bruce, I guess the idea is leave the current structure as is until they bring in Marwood above Rangnick who will then have reign to appoint his own head coach. I know in a business acquisition (short of a private equity firm being the buyer) this bit can take a while, hopefully with it being football and there being the threat of relegation they can expedite it. I see it from their angle but like I’ve said in the past there’s zero negative and a ton of positives to removing Bruce even if it’s just putting Jones in charge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Was listening to TalkShite.  Fuck me, what an absolute waster and thick as fuck cunt Trevor Sinclair is.  Simon Jordan has schooled him all morning.  He basically said the manager situation should be based on results and not popularity.  WTF.  WE HAVENT WON IN 7 YOU THICK CUNT

Agbonlahor thinks we should keep him on as manager 

• Haha 2

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United