Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Halle fuckin lujah....the first article I've ever read that correctly points out that most issues at a football club are the same as in any other place of employment, so many male ex pros think football clubs are "different", it's always really annoyed me.... I like Cairney, think she's decent on the box too... 

Bruce in charge till a DoF is appointed and whoever that is should have the final say who the new coach is...

• Like 3

Just now, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

I just don't see the point in having the cunt in.  He's fucking shite.  He's a fucking bad smell.  Like Fist has said.  What's going to change how he operates now?  He's not changed at all giving the cunts a day off now.

Keeping Bruce on is going to cause more problems than what it's worth IMO.  It will detract at pressers, it will cause anti-bruce chants at ground and will cause media questions.  

2 different things there.

Bruce should be binned off asap.

Bruce being in charge for the Spurs game doesn't affect our chances of survival imo

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

To be fair to fish he was “zen” the last couple of times we were relegated. 

Namaste 🙏 

Also Zen the last few times we came close but survived. 

Because I'm Zen and don't get piss all over my sheets.

18 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

There are definitely players who can't stand him.  The Longstaff's both think he's a total prick.

Yeah of course, and obviously Ritchie probably still doesn't think much of him, but it would seem there's been a ceasefire at least given he's in the team. But whatever we think of him he's supposedly very popular in his circle of friends for whatever mysterious reason, so it would appear he can get people on his side when he needs to. He's just missing all that other stuff you need in football, like any notion at all of how to get a team playing in a structured way, or the ability to take any criticism with grace in the media and not act like a child who's been caught playing with themselves at mass. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

You’d think that, even if they give him a false incentive, he might have turned up to work more than twice this week so if this is him trying to impress then fuck me :lol: 

:lol: that’s what I was thinking. 

53 minutes ago, The Fish said:

2 different things there.

Bruce should be binned off asap.

Bruce being in charge for the Spurs game doesn't affect our chances of survival imo

If it doesn't affect our chances, then by your arguement he may as well stay. You bringing a Bruce flag on Sunday?

2 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

If it doesn't affect our chances, then by your arguement he may as well stay. You bringing a Bruce flag on Sunday?

fuck off GIF

• Haha 6

Guaranteed the twat will be getting pre-emptive excuses in for Sunday, "the takeover is great for the club but the uncertainty about the manager position has made my preparation difficult" etc etc

• Like 5

It’s a missed opportunity to make what is going to be a great atmosphere even better on Sunday. It might even give the team an extra boost.

Despite the excitement it’s probably going to turn grim for Bruce if there isn’t an improvement in the performance. The chants to sack him might spoil things.

• Like 2

Even Jones by himself and the players playing with a morale boost would be a considerable improvement on Bruce.

He’s so miserable about the club and our chances I’m surprised the players are motivated to get out of bed.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Even Jones by himself and the players playing with a morale boost would be a considerable improvement on Bruce.

He’s so miserable about the club and our chances I’m surprised the players are motivated to get out of bed.

Thats it. They don't get out of bed most of the time. But dont worry we're safe

9 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Guaranteed the twat will be getting pre-emptive excuses in for Sunday, "the takeover is great for the club but the uncertainty about the manager position has made my preparation difficult" etc etc

Well you know  its not been great prep as you know with the international break and then you know we gave the lads some needed rest. Well as you know that i know well as you know fuck all really about managing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Just when it seemed you couldn’t appear more tragic, the takeover happened 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

5qem6n.jpg

I'd forgotten about this pic, just look how pleased 'Coach Carvs' (© Knight Ryder) was with Colo's letter to the fans. :lol: We've went from shit like this being a semi-regular occurrence to hopefully being a club that wins trophies on a semi-regular occurrence.  

• Haha 2

:lol: “had a hard time preparing for this one, everyone wanting to know what was going on so I said to the lads take most the week off we will figure it out on Sunday, who knew that would have resulted in a 5-0 loss” 

• Haha 4

You can see Bruce having the best of intentions this week. Dreaming about getting to the training ground early with a new found optimism, only to wake up at half nine, still half cut and sending a WhatsApp message telling everyone to take the day off 

• Haha 6

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United