Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

20 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

No doubt the press have been told to not ask about his job situation

First question "did you expect to be in the dugout on Sunday" 😁

Edited by trooper
  • Haha 1

Just for clarity, they’re offering him £5,600,000 to fuck off, but the fucking skank isn’t having it. 

They should give him his three years notice, and make him come in every day to sit in an empty office. 
It’d cost them around £2,500,000 at his weekly rate. 

He’s employed as Head Coach, so bring in a Manager.

Fucking money grabbing cunt. 

• Like 2

Lads man. He's entitled to £8m. He's a fucking useless cunt but he's owed what he's owed and the new owners are absolutely minted. 

If your boss told you to just take 15 days holiday this year instead of your contractual entitlement of 25, you'd rightly tell him to fuck off. (Ant, I don't want to hear about how you never take holidays. Nobody likes the holiday martyr. :razz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: If my job had a severance pay-off of 4x my yearly salary, I’d be telling my boss to go fuck his kids, every day. 

You’ve worked on Teeside previously? 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads man. He's entitled to £8m. He's a fucking useless cunt but he's owed what he's owed and the new owners are absolutely minted. 

If your boss told you to just take 15 days holiday this year instead of your contractual entitlement of 25, you'd rightly tell him to fuck off. (Ant, I don't want to hear about how you never take holidays. Nobody likes the holiday martyr. :razz:

I don’t give a hot gay fuck. He’s wavered entitlement through gross incompetence. Emphasis on “gross”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

If he actively wants to leave and wants to encourage them to cough up in full, it's a bit irresponsible leaving him in charge of a match though isn't it? 

0ae.gif

• Haha 5

Another masterstroke from our former owner who failed repeatedly to strengthen the team by refusing to pay loan fees but hands a lucrative contract to a an as obese as useless clown making him entitled to an oscene amount of money when facing the foreseeable sacking.

It’s probably just fatties sticking together.

• Like 2

If you want to see how little of a Newcastle supporter Cabbage is, and how big of a Man U fan he is, just go watch his Sky punditry for the 5-0 match back in 96. The cunt was spitting feathers at full time. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Another masterstroke from our former owner who failed repeatedly to strengthen the team by refusing to pay loan fees but hands a lucrative contract to a an as obese as useless clown making him entitled to an oscene amount of money when facing the foreseeable sacking.

It’s probably just fatties sticking together.

Aye I’ve never understood it at all, why didn’t he just give Bruce a 6 or 12 month contract? No one else was going to take the fucker. 

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United