Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bruce's message to the Newcastle fans:

"I know it will be ridiculous atmosphere which we will all looking forward. To. Whatever they think of me the most important thing is to see team win and I don't think it will be an atmosphere like we've seen before. The team trained well this week and I hope we can win this match."

He know's hes fucking hated yet still decides to stay :lol: 

Aye cos chucking away a £8mil isn't a big deal ;)

From the Chronicle

Staveley update

The club has just released a statement from Amanda Staveley, confirming Steve Bruce will be in charge for his 1,000th match.

The statement reads: "We have had an extremely busy week reviewing the business and getting to know people and it is imperative that we continue to be patient and considered in our approach. Change does not always happen overnight, it demands time and that we follow a carefully considered plan and strategy.

"We met Steve and the players on Monday and have given them the time and space this week to focus on preparing for what is a very important game on Sunday.

"Steve has been very professional in our dealings with him and he and his coaching team will take the team on Sunday. If we make any changes going forward, Steve will be the first to know but, in the meantime, we wish him the best of luck in his 1,000th match as a manager and will be joining you in getting right behind the team.

"Thank you for the warm welcome you have given us. We can’t wait to be at St. James’ Park with you.”

Dead man walking, makes that press conference even funnier.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Fair play. He’s in there with such luminaries as Fat Sam, Dave Bassett, Big Racist Ron, Stuart Pearce, Mick McCarthy and Jim Smith. :lol: Genuinely.

He'll be delighted 

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United