Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Football is a weird, parallel universe to what the rest of us live in. Bruce is praised for reaching 1000 games yet won less than a third of them, Rashford knocks out a few tweets and gets an MBE while all those working for charities or saving lives go unnoticed. Players moaning how tough it is to live on £50k a week when the rest of us are living on less than that a year.  

Im sure the media would be delighted if Woodward gave Bruce the Man Utd job once Ole gets the sack, They really deserve each other. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Honestly only in football could some fucking idiot that’s clinging on to his job for an £8m pay off be framed as doing some noble thing that should be highly respected. What’s he fucking done? Had about 3 days work where he’s probably phoned it in as per, and got pissy at the first question asked despite knowing full well the questions that were coming. Bruce is more than welcome to quit the job, literally everyone bar him would be buzzing if he did. 

Just Edwards’ latest blatant attempt to wind up the fans. Not that I disagree with anything you’re saying. If it’s as bad as Bruce and Edwards like to make out then the former could’ve walked away any time he wanted. He’s too fucking greedy though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

In a bizarre coincidence there is a picture of this game in an article in today's guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2021/oct/16/conflict-of-emotions-greets-newcastles-first-game-under-their-saudi-owners

3875.jpg

Quite possibly until that stand was demolished ,there used to be a scarf tied to a post which must have been at least 6ft long, to the left of this picture

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Football is a weird, parallel universe to what the rest of us live in. Bruce is praised for reaching 1000 games yet won less than a third of them, Rashford knocks out a few tweets and gets an MBE while all those working for charities or saving lives go unnoticed. Players moaning how tough it is to live on £50k a week when the rest of us are living on less than that a year.  

Im sure the media would be delighted if Woodward gave Bruce the Man Utd job once Ole gets the sack, They really deserve each other. 

A gong coming his way in the New Year’s Honours list?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, trooper said:

Genuine question lads will there be some kind of presentation to Bruce before the match ?

P45 five minutes before kickoff would be good 

53 minutes ago, trooper said:

Genuine question lads will there be some kind of presentation to Bruce before the match ?

Quite possibly.What would really hit home would be total silence when it’s handed over.I’m a bit unsure about booing him.It won’t show us in a good light.I’m all for hurling abuse at him at the final whistle mind.

I knew the Cabbage’s little bitch of a son wouldn’t be able to keep his gob shut, so the BBC have let him vent. 

It’s fucking glorious knowing how far under the skin of Bruce Snr. and Jnr. we are :lol:

Steve Bruce: Newcastle boss has been the 'fall guy', says son Alex Bruce https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58944889

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Aye its a bit of a pointless article but you'd expect the fella to stick up for his dad. Unbelievable as it may be to us, he probably idolises him - and it does speak well of Steve that this is the case.

Has fuck all to do with his management abilities and changes absolutely nothing but I'm not gonna give the guy a hard time for it. If my old man was drawing fire from all sides in a very public way I'd be the same I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Aye its a bit of a pointless article but you'd expect the fella to stick up for his dad. Unbelievable as it may be to us, he probably idolises him - and it does speak well of Steve that this is the case.

Has fuck all to do with his management abilities and changes absolutely nothing but I'm not gonna give the guy a hard time for it. If my old man was drawing fire from all sides in a very public way I'd be the same I'm sure.

You’d be apologising on his behalf tbh 

• Haha 4

Aye but presumably the media weren't giving him pelters for it, and I also suspect making your dinner wasn't his life's work :lol:

Would be amusing if either of those were true though.

Bruce has only received stick via the social media platforms he supposedly doesn’t even go on for most of his tenure here. So he’s largely gotten away with it. He’s only set to make the sort of money most of us can only dream about. As a payoff for being incompetent. His stupid son, who robbed a living as a player, seems to think it’s a good idea going around arguing with people on Twitter etc. defending his dad. Wtf does he think that’s going to achieve? Also, has he not twigged as to the reason why his dad’s gotten to 1,000 games as a manager but only done so for clubs up to a certain level? It’s because his record is fucking shite, you thick cunt 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United