Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Steve Howey,Stephen Taylor,Lee Clark and Mickey Quinn have all had their say about Brucey’s sacking today yet not one of them brought up his 7 wins in 38 games.Brucey finishing 12th got a mention though.

After drawing with Liverpool on 30th December we dropped to 15th.We stayed in the bottom 6 until the last game of the season.With 4 games to go we were in 17th position.Yes we won our last two games,but that was against two clubs who were relegated at the end of the season.From 30th until the end of the season,we spent more time in 17th position than in any other.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Interesting to see. Speaks well of ASM but does suggest that Bruce had a genuine rapport with at least some of the players.

What jumped out at me was there's not a mention of footballing development or learning, not a word of the sort. Even from a guy who apparently likes him. That's how inept the man is. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Fuck him he's gone. I've no issue with players being respectful towards him. It's a good reflection on their personality. Good egg is st max

Aye, they can waste their time writing pages and pages about why he was actually not shit, and that Newcastle fans are a bunch of cunts, meanwhile we will move on and get an actual football manager and maybe for once in a long time watch some actual football played by a side with a tactical plan and some fucking ownership/responsibility. 

Hopefully they get to see Bruce take over at Manchester United or whatever club these doilems like. I’m completely comfortable that my opinion of Steve Bruce is spot on, and I have 20+ years of evidence of the fact pattern. 

Luke Edwards has just been on Total Sport and admitted he was closer to Brucey than any other journalist then said he’d already spoken to Brucey.So that’s why he was defending him on SKY earlier.Brucey Will soon be explaining on talkSHITE why he’s not to blame in any way.That’s if he can get a word in if Slimy Jordan is sitting alongside him.

The next few months are going to be very tough without a doubt.

But what a wonderful feeling to have the last of the poisonous toads gone from the club. How wonderful that Steve Bruce is no longer associated with NUFC. Kinnear, Carver, McClaren, Pardew, Bruce. No more. Mike Ashley, no more. 

Been looking up fixtures and what to subscribe to for games. Cant remember the last time I did that, barely knew who's streaming Premierleague games here :D 

Edited by aimaad22
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

He can name his price with 1000 games under his belt.For sentimental reasons he should get one game.

He deserves a go at the Champions League. Are there any chants at Old Trafford yet?

Craig Hopes article is absolutely stunning, what a fucking waste this bloke really was.

But the biggest complaint among many was that ‘professional’ standards around the training ground were not what they should be. We know of one player who regularly returned to his old club for fitness and nutritional programmes.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Craig Hopes article is absolutely stunning, what a fucking waste this bloke really was.

But the biggest complaint among many was that ‘professional’ standards around the training ground were not what they should be. We know of one player who regularly returned to his old club for fitness and nutritional programmes.

Odds on it being Willock? 

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Honestly, given the struggles most of our team have with getting/staying fit it could be any of them. I reckon its Ryan Fraser.

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nailed on. He seems an absolute model pro and hard trainer. He seemed absolutely gutted to sign for us full time tbh and looked miserable recently