Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Odds on it being Willock? 

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Honestly, given the struggles most of our team have with getting/staying fit it could be any of them. I reckon its Ryan Fraser.

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Nailed on. He seems an absolute model pro and hard trainer. He seemed absolutely gutted to sign for us full time tbh and looked miserable recently 

Most likely Mannquillo just wandered on down the road to the village of the damned, there is only so much FIFA one can play on their days off!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Most likely Mannquillo just wandered on down the road to the village of the damned, there is only so much FIFA one can play on their days off!

I think the inference was that the player went somewhere with a clue, though.  :lol:

• Haha 3

He’s one of us,is he? Is he fuck.After we’d thrashed those sad makem bastards 5 v 1 he said in his post match interview that it was the worst moment in his football career.He’s a sad makem bastard.He took Hull to the FA Cup Final where they got beat yet that wasn’t the his worst moment in football !!! 

Luke Edwards interviewing Steve Bruce (his besty)

LE:  I understand you left by mutual consent.  Tell us more.

SB:  We agreed because I just could not work with Amanda Staveley after what she said to me.

LE:  Really.  What did she say?

SB:  You're fired.

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Alan Brazil and dribble chin agbonlawhore both rimming out bruce this morning.

I think you've found Monkeys Fist's limit. The shed is safe.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

And yet you keep tuning in. :lol: 

He just needs to warm up for day with his work colleagues. Listening to the loathsome TalkSport pundits gets him in the mood 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Interesting to see. Speaks well of ASM but does suggest that Bruce had a genuine rapport with at least some of the players.

Bruce's 'tactic' was "get it to Allan". Reportedly ASM's nickname was "Plan A". No surprise to see ASM's a fan.

• Like 1