Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

11 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Already got his next gig lined up I see.

Imagine a Bond with no tactics or plan, just see above.

What a shit Bond he'd be!

Cabbage is more a Thomas the tank engine with his sleeve rolling and dusting down approach to things.

4 hours ago, sammynb said:

Imagine a Bond with no tactics or plan, just see above.

What a shit Bond he'd be!

Cabbage is more a Thomas the tank engine with his sleeve rolling and dusting down approach to things.

Bit harsh on Thomas the Tank Engine :angry:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Or he could just close down his social media accounts

He would need to join first.

He will have to ask for fans getting banned from stadiums next to avoid abuse when fans return.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

He would need to join first.

He will have to ask for fans getting banned from stadiums next to avoid abuse when fans return.

He doesnt even have accounts? Then wtf is he complaining about  :lol:

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

He doesnt even have accounts? Then wtf is he complaining about  :lol:

Think his absolute clogger centre half son prints the Twitter abuse off and mails it to him. I love that his response is that “we” should just ban all of social media :lol: righto Steve you pudding faced menace. 

Edited by Howay

7 hours ago, Isegrim said:

He’s playing for a draw again. Also what an idiotic comment about Shearer.

I’m glad we play with such balance between attack and defense, would be fucking rubbish being slightly more attacking if it meant we’d suddenly become Norwich and be completely incapable of defending. Thanks for comparing us to a side that have spent as long in the Premier League as we’ve spent in the Championship in recent years, what a brilliant comparison. Again, this pudding faced wank takes no responsibility for getting abuse when he jumps on a comment as light as “maybe they should try and play a little bit more on the front foot” and acts like Shearer said we should have 10 men in the opposition half. We can’t get this wanker out of the club fast enough ffs. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My only worry is that, if Ashley is still in charge Bruce will keep his job. Even if he is fired, it'll be a quick spin of the rolodex to find another useless gomer from the pile of British shite we've endured before.

I understand they don’t give a shit, and are clearly biased, but we’ve won something like 3 in our last 23 games. Keeping this Newcastle side in the PL isn’t some great feat ffs, especially when you consider the side you have to stay ahead is a shocking Fulham side that have 5 wins all season. 

Btw, Gabby Agbonlahor become the absolute epitome of Brummy just a balding fat boring as fuck wanker. I don’t even know why they pay so many of these ex players to spout this utter shite, just pick one of them and let him cover everything, the result would be the same tbh. 

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United