Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

I think if we are sitting on 2-3 points after our next 5 games (which is looking pretty likely tbh) they might start the process but even then it’ll be too late, plus their process takes months anyway. 

It’s still absolutely baffling they extended his contract, they could have given the dozy cunt an at will contract (or as close to an at will deal as allowed in football, month to month maybe? Not sure of what the union has agreed or anything) and he would have signed, it’s not like any club would go near him especially for the money he’s on and if he did walk he’s easily replaceable by basically any out of work manager. 

• Like 1

It was a once in a lifetime fluke to get someone of Benitez calibre under this regime. If we get in a replacement it’ll most likely be someone shit, old, washed up and compliant. The only silver lining is I don’t think I could hate anyone more than Bruce (with the possible exception of Allardyce).

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Spot on. Last Friday’s “spectacle” had nothing to do with style and could have easily gone very wrong. I don’t want more of the same but some structured attacking style not just simply switching to gung-ho..,

Good to see that Hope is not backing down.  Expect Alex Bruce and Edwards have blocked him now.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United