Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

NUST Sent a poll on cabbage heed

92.4% of members were unhappy with our preparation for this season 

95.9% of members are not confident NUFC will stay up this season

89.9% of members were unhappy with Cabbage heed at the start of the season

94.3% of members think Cabbage heed should resign

93.8% of members are in favour of a takeover (Who the FUCK are the other 6.2%?)

98% of members are dissatisfied with the PL

The question is how many points does Bruce need to get from the next four, before the November international break, to save his job. Or is Ashley really that brain dead  and tight that he'd let him keep going if we don't take at least four points off Palace, Brighton, Spurs and Chelsea. Chelsea and Spurs will be seen as right offs of course. 

If the fans were still out of the stadiums I would agree, but even Ashley can't ignore the bad publicity, pressure from playing staff, media sympathetic to the fans etc indefinitely. Even Bruce's mates in the media will likely either keep very quiet, or very suddenly get some perspective on what kind of job he's doing regardless of Ashley being owner. If we get 2 points or less from the next four then even Bruce's position under Ashley should become untenable.  

Edited by Polarboy

2 hours ago, David Kelly said:

There are people who can't see past how awful Ashley is and give Bruce a free pass because of it.  They don't realise that sometimes you have to treat the symptoms and then go after the cause.

Largely agree with this, however we're dealing with Ashley here...

Remember pardewout.com? .... they got their own way in the end, Pardew walked, Ashley appointed Carver then McLaren and we went down anyway under Rafa...

Theres no right or wrong answers to it...am past caring...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Largely agree with this, however we're dealing with Ashley here...

Remember pardewout.com? .... they got their own way in the end, Pardew walked, Ashley appointed Carver then McLaren and we went down anyway under Rafa...

Theres no right or wrong answers to it...am past caring...

That last sentence is where I have been for a long time

19 hours ago, Polarboy said:

If the fans were still out of the stadiums I would agree, but even Ashley can't ignore the bad publicity, pressure from playing staff, media sympathetic to the fans etc indefinitely. Even Bruce's mates in the media will likely either keep very quiet, or very suddenly get some perspective on what kind of job he's doing regardless of Ashley being owner. If we get 2 points or less from the next four then even Bruce's position under Ashley should become untenable.  

I agree.Maybe claiming 20th spot will cause alarm bells to ring.

Fuck it might as well enjoy the optimism!

Conte does love to spend money and shape a squad to his way, would depend if he got to pick the signings.

Zidane? :lol:  nah

Lucien Favre maybe, Not quite at the "superstar" level of those two, plays nice football.

Valverde hasnt had a job for 18 months or so but he was Barcelonas last manager before the club began to collapse under its own weight.

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I’d go for Rangnick who would also be very useful to overhaul the whole setup of the club.

Agree but hes only just taken a job in Russia. 

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Agree but hes only just taken a job in Russia. 

As I understand it is only a job as a consultant with him being able to work for other clubs as well. I don’t think it would be an obstacle to take a full tome job elsewhere

• Like 1

Just now, Isegrim said:

As I understand it is only a job as a consultant with him being able to work for other clubs as well. I don’t think it would be an obstacle to take a full tome job elsewhere

Oh now thats interesting.

He would, potentially, be amazing in that case, knows how to build a club up.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United