Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

Imagine how good SJP is going to look for the next match with no shitty Sports Direct signage plastered all over it.

And maybe some fresh paint and a deep clean, especially of the seats where Mike normally sits.

I would like Steve Bruce to be kept on as manager if the sale goes through, just a sideways move into managing stadium refreshments.

There’d be nowt left man. 

“I swear there was 3 multipack prawn cocktails in that cupboard”

”well yeh now, at a club like Newcastle United…”

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

There’d be nowt left man. 

“I swear there was 3 multipack prawn cocktails in that cupboard”

”well yeh now, at a club like Newcastle United…”

"We need to dust ourselves down of crisps crumbs and clean up the right mess in preparation for the next onslaught"

• Haha 1

I was just about to say the same re: Leazes Terrace. And you could get quite a lot of extra capacity by having the Gallowgate matching the Leazes End. We might be getting a little bit ahead of ourselves though ;) 

Initially it would be nice to see the current ground getting some money spent on it. Ashley’s allowed it to become a bit of an eyesore. 

It would be even better to see a focus on getting the training facilities, academy and so on into the sort of state of the art places they should be. Instead of being the poor relations to the Smoggies and Mackems. 

• Like 2

Would prefer to stay at st james. There would be ways around the listing and the metro etc, if money was no object and if eventually, we needed to extend.

Just cleaning and tarting the place up will be enough for now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I was just about to say the same re: Leazes Terrace. And you could get quite a lot of extra capacity by having the Gallowgate matching the Leazes End. We might be getting a little bit ahead of ourselves though ;) 

Initially it would be nice to see the current ground getting some money spent on it. Ashley’s allowed it to become a bit of an eyesore. 

It would be even better to see a focus on getting the training facilities, academy and so on into the sort of state of the art places they should be. Instead of being the poor relations to the Smoggies and Mackems. 

didn't ashley selling the ground behind the gallowgate to developers end any future extension plans there? 

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Build on the Town Moor.That old moaning bugger cannot still be around 

Dolly Potter moved away about 5 mins after scuppering the plans for Castle Leazes iirc. Then popped her clogs and got a bench with her name on it in Leazes Park. 

As I am not about to start pleading in a case of attempted homicide and will have to turn off all technical devices for some time, I am pretty sure that the announcement is coming in the next minutes…

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

didn't ashley selling the ground behind the gallowgate to developers end any future extension plans there? 

I did think of that but im sure some arrangement could be met 

I hope they keep him in, his role will of course change to vending machine technician and doing cartwheels at half time of matches. If he feels embarrassed by this he’s more than welcome to take his pockmark covered face and fuck right off. 

Have it from a pretty good source that Charnley hasn’t been back at the club since Monday so it seems he’s already been removed from his position, or maybe he’s back doing what he does best and running the club tuck shop. 

33 minutes ago, Howay said:

I hope they keep him in, his role will of course change to vending machine technician and doing cartwheels at half time of matches. If he feels embarrassed by this he’s more than welcome to take his pockmark covered face and fuck right off. 

Have it from a pretty good source that Charnley hasn’t been back at the club since Monday so it seems he’s already been removed from his position, or maybe he’s back doing what he does best and running the club tuck shop. 

Read a post on Twitter saying pretty much the same re Charnley.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United