Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

21 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I just want Conte in to laugh at my mate who is a Leeds / Arsenal fan.  Yes, a cunt.

Asked an arsenal fan mate of mines recently (in good faith like, I genuinely don't know the answer to this) "what's the story behind the name, the gunners nickname and the cannon on the crest?"

"Fuck knows, couldnae care less"

They originated in woolwich next to the old naval armoury. Hence gunners, despite the fact the moved from south london to north it stuck around

Edited by strawb
  • Thanks 1
  • Jaysus... 1

A pro cyclist is a massive Gooner. His old man would take him to games. For Christmas his dad gave him a cannon ball that was found under the pitch at Highbury when they demolished it. Cool as fuck. 

27 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

image.jpeg.a943330b0b7ded27e7325a2d6eaa4ec8.jpeg

One of the upgrades to our training facility needs to be a Cautionary Tale / Reality Check room where players and staff are sent to gain perspective on where they are and where we've been if they step out of line. This picture should be on the door.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Newcastle's John Carver: 'I still think I'm the best coach in the Premier  League' | Newcastle United | The Guardian

I'd love there to be a behind the scenes show where Bruce and Carver manage a football team. It'd only need a couple of episodes but it could easily become a genre defining tragicomedy.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I just can't get my head around people touting Eddie Howe and to be honest also before this happened but especially now? :lol: :lol:

:lol: Aye I don’t see how people wouldn’t see that as completely fucking underwhelming, the bloke hasn’t had a job in 2 years now and before that had only found success at Bournemouth. I’d have definitely taken him over Bruce but people need to aim a little bit higher ffs. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye I don’t see how people wouldn’t see that as completely fucking underwhelming, the bloke hasn’t had a job in 2 years now and before that had only found success at Bournemouth. I’d have definitely taken him over Bruce but people need to aim a little bit higher ffs. 

I’d have taken Don Howe ahead of Bruce 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Newcastle's John Carver: 'I still think I'm the best coach in the Premier  League' | Newcastle United | The Guardian

Glad you didn't post the full length photo where you can see he's pulling his strides down taking a nervous shit.

• Haha 6

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United