Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

First and foremost we need to get our current players winning games. The whole league will be crossing their fingers that we get relegated and we've suddenly become everyone's cup final again. And until January we are stuck with Hendrick and Joelinton et al! We need a new manager bounce and we've already played most of our easy games for the first half of the season.

Bruce's fucking legacy 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Daily Star are reporting

Alan Shearer set for Newcastle return under new Saudi owners after £300m takeover

The legendary former Newcastle striker has reportedly been contacted by the club along with former manager and player Kevin Keegan about taking up roles within the club

• Like 1

Shola’s Sis is a midwife and help deliver my twins. She’s funny as fuck. Used to work at Eldon Leisure before that 

Edited by Alex

3 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Meanwhile, Shola is ready to drop his bike and his apple for a call! 

Ifeniola can help with the treatment table.

Shola spoilt himself big time for me. If he stays give him a job in the bogs handing paper towels to the players, it would be more useful than the role he had under Ashley and penfold. (Or put him in the foundation charity if I'm more in charitable mood).

Edited by Howmanheyman
Predictive text!!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’m going to cry like a baby if they somehow get Keegan back involved with the club.

I was a little choked this morning when I saw the video tweet from the club, then our lass showed me a Facebook post from Kath the tea lady’s niece. Basically saying how she would have loved what’s happening and included loads of retirement tributes she got from KK, Arsene and loads loads more.

Daft I know, but in a way she seemed to epitomise (that took some spelling :lol: ) everything good about the “club”.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Keegan going back would be the stuff of dreams. Not as a manager or DoF, but as a way of joining pre-Ashley with post-Ashley. It'd be a huge moment to rally everyone around the club and really underline how, whatever happens from here, this isn't going to be the soulless march to success that City and PSG have embarked on.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Keegan going back would be the stuff of dreams. Not as a manager or DoF, but as a way of joining pre-Ashley with post-Ashley. It'd be a huge moment to rally everyone around the club and really underline how, whatever happens from here, this isn't going to be the soulless march to success that City and PSG have embarked on.

I’m fine with a soulless march to success 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kitman said:

I’m fine with a soulless march to success 👍🏻

Aye me too, but I really think this club could be so much more than that. If we're going to do anything, even if it only amounts to glorious failure, I'd like it to have a touch of the 90s to it.

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’m going to cry like a baby if they somehow get Keegan back involved with the club.

I was a little choked this morning when I saw the video tweet from the club, then our lass showed me a Facebook post from Kath the tea lady’s niece. Basically saying how she would have loved what’s happening and included loads of retirement tributes she got from KK, Arsene and loads loads more.

Daft I know, but in a way she seemed to epitomise (that took some spelling :lol: ) everything good about the “club”.

You big daft shite. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

If I found KK in bed with wor lass I'd light him a tab when he was done then tuck him in if he wanted a kip? :lol:

"Do you need a pillow or two? What time do you want your scran?"

Just the lobster tails or would you like the blinis and smoked roe from sturgeon.

• Haha 6

Just now, ohhh_yeah said:

"Do you need a pillow or two? What time do you want your scran?"

Just the lobster tails or would you like the blinis and smoked roe from sturgeon.

Sir Kevin 

Mandy speaking to The Chronicle 

Were you hooked on the atmosphere from the first day?

I was. I just fell in love with the club, being among the fans. I just knew from that day on there was no other club for us. I had been looking at buying Liverpool but switched very quickly. I always thought Newcastle was an incredible club, an incredible brand and it's incredible at every level.

Will you look to embrace club legends who have been exiled by the club?

I've texted with Alan (Shearer) a lot, and Kevin (Keegan). They're heroes. I'm so excited to be able to sit down with Alan - I hope he gets involved because it's his club and it's so important.

We don't want to dash in, though. It has to be the right thing that he's doing.

Edited by trooper

More from Mandy

Can you make a pledge on communication?

I want this to be an open dialogue. It's not my club, it's not PIF's club, we're just here to help build this club. The fans own this club as far as we're concerned.

The communication links - there'll be an emphasis on an open dialogue and making sure we communicate all the time.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United