Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

If he deserves respect, why have they chosen a photo of him with a face like a baby filling its nappy. 

Are there photos of him in existence where he doesn't look that way?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Even Henry Winter reckons he’s hard done by. I just don’t understand it. He’s done okay at small clubs like Hull and Sunderland but aside from that has he actually done anything to deserve the credit he’s being afforded in the media?

It would be a fucking joke anyway to suggest he was hard done to but on top of everything else he’s supposed to be getting an £8m payoff. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Respect the moobs!

NINTCHDBPICT000445564446.jpg

When someone who was at the top level of the game, albeit when players were still allowed to get pissed after training and eat chips, just lets themselves go like this and gives up, you have to question their general mentality. And I'm not even joking. Rafa seems to be the only anomaly I can think of, but maybe it's glandular 😉 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

The football isn’t too cautious like, it’s devoid of any tactical framework whatsoever. I assume Winter, like many of these journalists demanding Bruce gets “respect” wouldn’t know that as they’ve barely seen us play over the last few year. I put respect in quotes as I’m genuinely baffled by what they mean by it, Newcastle fans are just saying he should be sacked, he will receive an outrageous pay off, what the fuck more do they want? The bloke isn’t getting assaulted or hounded by fans in anyway, most the chat on social media is just how he’s done a shit job while many in the media are trying to ridiculously paint it as a decent job in hard circumstances, despite those circumstances being well known to him long before he took the job. He’s shown zero respect to the fan base and the club, so I’m not sure why he should be treat with anything besides contempt now we are finally about to be rid of him. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

When someone who was at the top level of the game, albeit when players were still allowed to get pissed after training and eat chips, just lets themselves go like this and give up, you have to question their general mentality. And I'm not even joking. Rafa seems to be the only anomaly I can think of, but maybe it's glandular 😉 

Remember when he went all "queer eye..."

70320E2C-84FB-4DAB-85D1-54F965473865.png

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

When someone who was at the top level of the game, albeit when players were still allowed to get pissed after training and eat chips, just lets themselves go like this and gives up, you have to question their general mentality. And I'm not even joking. Rafa seems to be the only anomaly I can think of, but maybe it's glandular 😉 

As much stick as Rafa gets about his weight he's still surely an outsider in the PL manager death-pool. The odds on Bruce likely halved today when he wasn't given his books.

Edit: Just to clarify I was meaning due to poor health rather than an invite to an RSA embassy, but looking at Bruce I wouldn't be surprised if a cough that sounded a bit like "Khashoggi" might be too much for him.

Edited by Blastronaut

56 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He will be gone by tomorrow PM I think.  Surly they have to speak with him etc.  I suppose they don't want to be portrayed as utter callous bastards.  I don't know why.

Aye, the Saudis won’t want to tarnish their cute and cuddly reputation.

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye apparently he was early this morning.

Make sure you Mr Sheen that desk and get rid of the crumbs!

He had to wait for the caretaker to arrive and show him which one his office was. 

• Haha 5

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United