Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

24 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

If you want to see how little of a Newcastle supporter Cabbage is, and how big of a Man U fan he is, just go watch his Sky punditry for the 5-0 match back in 96. The cunt was spitting feathers at full time. 

He was at half time too.  Whinging on that Peacock's goal shouldn't have been allowed despite the fact that they had a camera angle showing it crossed the line.  He nearly burst out crying with Dagleish pointed out that it wasn't worth complaining about since Ginola had raked the second past Schmeichel into the top corner.  I've hated him since I sobered up from being at that match and watched recording.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Benitez on the Newcastle takeover: "I have a great relationship with the fans at Newcastle and with the city, so I don't think it is fair to talk too much about it. I decided to stay here; I'm really happy, and I'm focussed. I wish (Newcastle) all the best."

Steve Bruce has been speaking ahead of his 1000th game as a manager, after Newcastle confirmed he'd be in charge against Tottenham.

On the scrutiny over his future: "I've had to use all my experience this week. I had a brief 10 minute conversation with the new owners and now I'm carrying on until I hear otherwise."

• Haha 1

Bruce on the meeting with the new owners: "There were no discussions on my future, it was all about the team, injuries and how we are looking for the weekend. It was very informal and I have to say they were very good people. It was good to see them, Lets not forget it is a great thing that has happened for the club and the city. If it takes this great club forward, then great."

Lying cunt.

That is just pathetic. I mean I'm not trying to dislike the guy but if he actually did have any dignity he'd just shut the fuck up due to privately accepting that he is going to be removed sooner or later.

Bruce's message to the Newcastle fans:

"I know it will be ridiculous atmosphere which we will all looking forward. To. Whatever they think of me the most important thing is to see team win and I don't think it will be an atmosphere like we've seen before. The team trained well this week and I hope we can win this match."

He know's hes fucking hated yet still decides to stay :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United