Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Joe Kinnear, Alan Pardew, Steve Bruce. Joke appointments from the man who brings you cheap tracksuits and white socks thrown on shop floors. Fuck right off. 

There’s no point in supporting this club until the fat cunt dies or fucks off. He’s deliberately turned us into a cheap tat bargain bucket yo yo club with no hope of any success, we’re a joke.

:lol: I can’t wait for him to let Bruce spunk a fortune up the wall, like he did for McLaren while Rafa wasn’t even allowed to spend what was recouped. 

As if there are people seriously on about “wheeyyy we just need to back him man”, this is an absolute joke, we’re going from Rafael Benitez to Steve Bruce :lol::lol: whatever the club do off that back of the support will never ever be capitalized on, I mean when we somehow came 5th all they bought was Anita which sent our best player into a protest :lol: I actually hope we go down, and this time fucking stay down, if this abhorrent cunt is going to make moves like this I hope that for once he doesn’t somehow luck into a bloke who can rally everyone and have the squad over perform like Hughton and Rafa, so that way he finally takes the hit for the shit he’s serving up. 

Edited by Howay

Has anyone done a cardboard ‘Brucey One of us’ sign yet? Was thinking about making one and going and standing outside the Stadium of Light with it at about 4 am 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I can’t wait for him to let Bruce spunk a fortune up the wall, like he did for McLaren while Rafa wasn’t even allowed to spend what was recouped. 

As if there are people seriously on about “wheeyyy we just need to back him man”, this is an absolute joke, we’re going from Rafael Benitez to Steve Bruce :lol::lol: whatever the club do off that back of the support will never ever be capitalized on, I mean when we somehow came 5th all they bought was Anita which sent our best player into a protest :lol: I actually hope we go down, and this time fucking stay down, if this abhorrent cunt is going to make moves like this I hope that for once he doesn’t somehow luck into a bloke who can rally everyone and have the squad over perform like Hughton and Rafa, so that way he finally takes the hit for the shit he’s serving up. 

To be fair the point is that McClaren had no say, and Bruce will also have absolutely no say on who's bought, and as I said whoever is bought is being bought to be sold as soon as a big offer comes in. There was less money spent under Rafa because he had at least some say on who came in.

2 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Neil Redfearn & Ben Dawson. Youth Team/Academy guys. Simon Smith is GK coach and is still there as he wasn't one of Rafa's core group of coaches he takes from club to club.

Thanks!

I don't know them.

Les than one month to start the League and we don't have coach, we don't have new players, we don't have striker (well.. Gayle)

1 minute ago, Diego21 said:

Thanks!

I don't know them.

Les than one month to start the League and we don't have coach, we don't have new players, we don't have striker (well.. Gayle)

Redfearn was a midfielder for Barnsley for most of the 1990's. They had a season in the Premier League but were relegated and he had another season when he moved to Charlton.

He's done some managing, notably at the mad house that is Leeds. He helped out with reserves earlier this season when Beardsley was suspended. 

I remember being shocked and dismayed when we appointed Souness but I was on holiday at the time and it was largely pre-internet news. I’ve had time to expect this but it’s as equally as bad an appointment.

If any cunt turns up for the Arsenal match then they deserve Ashley.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I like to take my kid to the match, is that ok? 

Go to see Gateshead United or Blyth Spartans I'm sure your kid will get just as much enjoyment.

• Like 1

And now the fanbase divides.

In the end, the people who just can't take this anymore are the ones who won't go, and they'll just give up on the club in the end. The loyalists I guess will get to see the sunlit uplands of post-Ashley NUFC, but they might have another 10 years of pain ahead of them.

One day he'll be gone, but those who were forced to stop caring will probably not be able to reconnect in the same way, and those who cared throughout will realise it's not the same as it was, because so much died along the way.

Ashley has destroyed the club.

/Melodrama.

Fair to also say that the newest local generation won't have the same level of support as previous ones so there will be a lasting impact upon the supporter base. Internationally as well there will be a huge drop as they officially slide back into a pack of anonymous clubs that they have somehow managed to keep their nose ahead of despite Ashley's identity stripping inside job.

This is easy for me because I’ve be apathetic for years.

The main thing we can’t do is divide the fans, there are lads who will still go for a variety of reasons and there are lads who will stay away, for one reason really.

Is there any chance of the lads going protesting inside the ground? At least it keeps everyone on the same page.

Just now, strawb said:

This is easy for me because I’ve be apathetic for years.

The main thing we can’t do is divide the fans, there are lads who will still go for a variety of reasons and there are lads who will stay away, for one reason really.

Is there any chance of the lads going protesting inside the ground? At least it keeps everyone on the same page.

Sexist

• Haha 2

As if we are paying £5mil to install a championship manager. There must a shit load of young progressive managers in Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, France we could get for that much who would jump at the chance to move to the Premier league. 

5 million for Bruce :lol: 

We wouldn't pay 16 or whatever for Rondon but we'll pay 5 million for steve fucking bruce after the club were informed that they'd need a new manager for the next season back in May.

Just shy of 4 weeks until the transfer window closes, no signings made, another few days then until our first game of the season.

This is surely the worst state the club has been in leading into the start of a season since Ashley bought the club right? We're plumbing new depths here.

• Haha 1

The apologists in the press are already in full swing again. They rather appease a thundercunt of an owner not to lose access to informations than a fanbase appalled by the obvious contempt of their feelings.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, @yourservice said:

Apparently he left earlier today with a chauffeur in a limo, it's doubtfull he'll be at SJP tomorrow and more than likely will be there the day after. That's one hell of a driver right there.

66272836_2536466319752449_44079505854294

• Haha 6

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United