Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know we're all celebrating but no matter what you think of him he's a human being. Yes we all know he'll a useless cunt but to go through months of abuse and then receive this crushing news this mor

Posted Images

:lol: Aye, I mean it’s clear as day he’s a football journalist that knows absolutely nothing about football. He couldn’t see that Bruce’s dreadful two decade long managerial career was probably a good indicator that he wouldn’t do a good job here, so it stands to reason that he sees no problem with ignoring the last two seasons as an indication he’s not up to is. I know he’s sticking up for Bruce as he’s pally with him, but I think if everyone just started treating it like he genuinely thought all this stuff rather than giving him the out of sticking up for a pal it makes him look more of a tosser. 

I can see why he’d want Bruce to get another few, as it’ll mean we are actually in the bottom 3 so it’s easy for a fucking idiot like Edwards to see that could maybe be an issue with 10 or so to go, it’s hard having to deal with forecasting things out. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

I haven’t bothered looking for quotes to support this, but if true isn’t everyone delighted the PL chose to help NUFC fans by taking away the Saudi option? So fucking sick of Ashley, I know that’s nothing new, but just completely throttling a PL club and bleeding it. How can they possibly say we’ve got no money available to spend :lol: we spent a decent amount for Ashley’s NUFC, but it wasn’t a massive splurge by PL standards. 

See Ole has said Bruce is doing a good job :lol: I know they’re mates, but it shows the complete indifference the media has to every team outside “THE BIG SIX” (most of which aren’t currently in the top 6 spots) that it doesn’t just get fucking ridiculed for saying a bloke taking a mid table side and having them 3 points above the drop zone after 2 years is doing a good job. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Only Steve Bruce could be given a proven Premier League goal scorer, sell

nobody, take every single player backwards and be told he’s doing a good job. Unbelievable. It’s actually unbelievable 

We’ve played shit since he came ,with or without the ball,in the majority of games.You would at least one pundit or journalist  would have split from the pack to say it the way it is.And to think some supporters believe ex-footballers,now pundits,know more about the game than every fan who hasn’t played the game.

Cabbage's special friend Edwards has said that he's hearing, i.e. the cabbage told him over a pint of whiskey, that Dubravka is going to replace Darlow for the Wolves game. So that's something I guess. If Dubravka and Fernandez come into the team and we still don't improve in defence, and subsequently more generally, we may be shit out of luck. I'd also throw Dummett in at left back, because he can't be any worse than Lewis. All this shite about him being better in attacking areas than Dummett, what has he actually done in attacking areas apart from that assist against Everton. Even Dummett can produce the odd assist, very odd, but still. It's a big miss that Manquillo is injured, because our best back five is probably him, Lascelles, Fernandez, Dummett and Dubravka.

Edited by Polarboy
7 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Cabbage's special friend Edwards has said that he's hearing, i.e. the cabbage told him over a pint of whiskey, that Dubravka is going to replace Darlow for the Wolves game. So that's something I guess. If Dubravka and Fernandez come into the team and we still don't improve in defence, and subsequently more generally, we may be shit out of luck. I'd also throw Dummett in at left back, because he can't be any worse than Lewis. All this shite about him being better in attacking areas than Dummett, what has he actually done in attacking areas apart from that assist against Everton. Even Dummett can produce the odd assist, very odd, but still. It's a big miss that Manquillo is injured, because our best back five is probably him, Lascelles, Fernandez, Dummett and Dubravka.

Lascelles nah.Good post though.

On 22/02/2021 at 21:15, Kid Dynamite said:

Remember when we were losing cos Bruce hadn't had the opportunity to play Fraser? 

I do,and the same with Carroll,Dummett and Gayle.Brucey would moan and tell the world how he cannot select them due to injuries.Fraser adds a spark and runs at defenders high up the field.Gayle could possibly be the man to get in the box and on the end of crosses but he prefers Useless Joe.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Fraser adds a spark and runs at defenders high up the field. Gayle could possibly be the man to get in the box and on the end of crosses but he prefers Useless Joe.

Not sure that Fraser is that interested, frankly, and Gayle has to be the man in the box, not replacing Wilson's role, but that then possibly moves Almiron outside again.  

Not really sure we have the personnel without Wilson chasing down the channels, which seems the only attacking option which works, with ASM on the other wing and Almiron at 10.

• Like 2

:lol: It’s absolutely fucking insane that Ashley has Steve Bruce and Lee Charnley running a premier league club. This has to be some type of trading places joke with his rich mates, and there’s a competent MD and manager living under a bridge somewhere. 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: It’s absolutely fucking insane that Ashley has Steve Bruce and Lee Charnley running a premier league club. This has to be some type of trading places joke with his rich mates, and there’s a competent MD and manager living under a bridge somewhere. 

Cronyism,it has to be,the reason we signed Useless Joe also.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United