Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

38 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What a career of absolute fucking dreck that is. It’s actually quite staggering when it’s all written down

And we should be grateful to have such an experienced manager/head coach AND he is one of us. Fuck right off! :mad:

Bruce and his mates in the media's excuse would be, well ah was nevah given the big job, I had to make do with the lads I was given at each club, so you can only expect a certain level of success. Of course it's amazing that other managers are able to climb the ladder in terms of progressing to bigger clubs, and do so by excelling with relatively little resources. It's also amazing that in a list with Alan fucking Curbishley, Hippoheed himself Allardyce, O'Neill, and Mark Hughes, his one season at an on the up Citeh aside, that he's still fucking rock bottom.

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What a career of absolute fucking dreck that is. It’s actually quite staggering when it’s all written down

Sunderland's stats are particularly impressive when you consider one of his seasons there was their highest ever finish in the premier league. 

13 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sunderland's stats are particularly impressive when you consider one of his seasons there was their highest ever finish in the premier league. 

That was under Peter Reid I think. Did they come 7th one year? But Bruce’s tenure did include the glorious top half finish / Uncal Mick banner at SJP at 3 am season 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The press seem to have rounded on Nuno Espirito Santo for doing such a terrible job at Spurs (3/0/3), but they're still saying Bruce is doing a good job at Newcastle (0/3/3).

Now, Spurs have a much better team than we do, so maybe NES isn't up to that job and the press are maybe entitled to have a go at him. But surely, this squad is better than 17th? And shouldn't we be entitled to criticise a manger who performs badly and behaves like a prick as well?

• Like 2

It's not what you know, it's who you know.  Which is great for Bruce because he knows nothing about managing a club but he's clearly shared bacon sarnies with most of the pundits and reporters which is why they like him and don't pick on him.  NES obviously doesn't have mates in English game so he's fair game.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, David Kelly said:

It's not what you know, it's who you know.  Which is great for Bruce because he knows nothing about managing a club but he's clearly shared bacon sarnies with most of the pundits and reporters which is why they like him and don't pick on him.  NES obviously doesn't have mates in English game so he's fair game.

I very much doubt he has ever shared a bacon sarnie :smile:

Very few pundits managed Brucey,played with Brucey or played under Brucey yet pundit’s are reluctant to seriously criticise the clown.

Unfortunately I cannot repeat a little story about Brucey I was told when he was still a player,and I would imagine it still applies today ,and it came from someone who had a senior position in a club who are currently in the Championship.Keep an eye out for a clue or two.😉

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Very few pundits managed Brucey,played with Brucey or played under Brucey yet pundit’s are reluctant to seriously criticise the clown.

Unfortunately I cannot repeat a little story about Brucey I was told when he was still a player,and I would imagine it still applies today ,and it came from someone who had a senior position in a club who are currently in the Championship.Keep an eye out for a clue or two.😉

Screenshot_20210929-085047_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 5

Don’t worry you can tell us. Few people read this forum and fewer read your posts 😬

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Screenshot_20210929-085047_Chrome.jpg

Bastard, was going to put this on myself. :lol:

• Haha 4

Patience children.

Grasshopper: "For fucks sake, master, you make me walk across hot coals, you make me hold a boiling hot pot of water then you to tell me to keep an eye out for a clue or two about a little story about Brucey you were told when he was still a player,and you would imagine it still applies today ,and it came from someone who had a senior position in a club who are currently in the Championship."

• Haha 3

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United