Claim to fame

Christmas Tree

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the pleasure of meeting this chap.

n81979346613238486071.jpg

Dennis the Menace meets Pirates of the Caribbean!! :mellow::D

Only joking Magma, son, we've all got photos as bad as that taken when were young.

Show me bad photo's of you then.

i met Sonny Bono when I was five, skiing at Mt Tremblant in Quebec, kind of ironic considering how he expired.

and when i was a valet at a club in Toronto, I used to sit outside and smoke cigarettes with Ben Johnson, he stuttered like a jack-hammer hard as fu*k to understand a jamaican accent with a severe stutter.

As an aside (and you'd have to be lercal and an athletics fan to have any chance of remembering this I'd say) but can anyone remember the runner (from Wallsend Harriers iirc) who changed his name to Ben Johnson by deed poll. Amusing because 1) he was shit, even by local standards and 2) the real Ben Johnson was banned after Seoul about 6 months later. Nearly as good as the Andy Cole tattoo geezer.

I've had the pleasure of meeting this chap.

n81979346613238486071.jpg

Dennis the Menace meets Pirates of the Caribbean!! :mellow::D

Only joking Magma, son, we've all got photos as bad as that taken when were young.

Show me bad photo's of you then.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=23243

Wish I never asked now

I met Olivia Newton-John's mother a few years ago and she told me stories about her childhood in Germany. Her father was a physicist who worked alongside Albert Einstein and she said that Einstein used to play songs for her on the piano.

Olivia Newton-John once visited Mrs Spongebobs place of work. Mrs S went to the toilet - Olivia Newton John was just leaving, when Mrs S sat down the seat was still warm

Met and went backstage with Kurt Cobain at his first ever gig in the UK at the Riverside in Newcastle. They were the support for Tad but me and mate went to see Nirvana off hearing Spank Thru, their second (?) single.

Met Puff Daddy and Jamiroquai in the VVVIP of Manumission in Ibiza.

Hung out with Bassment Jaxx a few times, had the whole crew and backing group into my local to watch an England game. No one knew who the fuck they were.

Spent 20 minutes with Habib Beye in January, we flew to France together and i sat next to him on the bus to the terminal (he said 2 months at the time).

Loads of DJs and producer, i once kicked Ed Chemical up the arse in Home in London, then bought him a drink to apologise, for no apparent reason other than intoxication with MDMA and booze.

Did you ever frequent the Heavenly Social ?

Tbh that picture of Snakehips really convinces me that he's a paedophile.

:mellow:

You know what I mean though, the whole face expression and him being old.

I've spunked in Donna Air's hair and been winked at by Cheryl Cole.

Nutmegged Beardsley in a charity 5-a-side tournament and used to go to Steve Carney's house everyday before Primary School.

I've served Richard Bacon bacon sarnies even though he didn't ask for them and told him to fuck off.

Came across a drunk Roger Thames one new years eve and told him he was the single most piss poor broadcaster i had ever encountered and also told Jimyy Nail to fuck off after i held a door open for him and he didn't say thanks.

Met and went backstage with Kurt Cobain at his first ever gig in the UK at the Riverside in Newcastle. They were the support for Tad but me and mate went to see Nirvana off hearing Spank Thru, their second (?) single.

Met Puff Daddy and Jamiroquai in the VVVIP of Manumission in Ibiza.

Hung out with Bassment Jaxx a few times, had the whole crew and backing group into my local to watch an England game. No one knew who the fuck they were.

Spent 20 minutes with Habib Beye in January, we flew to France together and i sat next to him on the bus to the terminal (he said 2 months at the time).

Loads of DJs and producer, i once kicked Ed Chemical up the arse in Home in London, then bought him a drink to apologise, for no apparent reason other than intoxication with MDMA and booze.

Did you ever frequent the Heavenly Social ?

Not the one at the Albany but went to a couple of the Heavenly nights at Turnmills and been into the bar a couple of times.

I used to drink in The Steeles all the time (featured in Goal the movie bizzarely) and there were loads of famous people used to drink in there including Michael Barrymore :D Chris Evans :mellow: and Helena Bonham-Carter who was famous for standing up to all the hard cunts who drank in there over the noise from the pub.

Got stoned with Liam Gallagher once too.

Nutmegged Beardsley in a charity 5-a-side tournament and used to go to Steve Carney's house everyday before Primary School.

I've served Richard Bacon bacon sarnies even though he didn't ask for them and told him to fuck off.

Came across a drunk Roger Thames one new years eve and told him he was the single most piss poor broadcaster i had ever encountered and also told Jimyy Nail to fuck off after i held a door open for him and he didn't say thanks.

Ye hard cunt.

Sometimes I want to be you :lol:

Sometimes I want to be inside you :lol:

As long as i'm the butch and he's the bitch...

As long as i'm the butch and he's the bitch...

Rabbit punches as you cum?