Claim to fame

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chairman of Blackpool F.C was eating at my place of work tonight. Was going to go over and see if he wanted to sign me up for a trial, and when I told this to the bar woman she said "I don't think he can do that as the Chairman because the manager is in control of the players, right?" to which I replied "You obviously know nothing about Newcastle United then..."

The Chairman of Blackpool F.C was eating at my place of work tonight. Was going to go over and see if he wanted to sign me up for a trial, and when I told this to the bar woman she said "I don't think he can do that as the Chairman because the manager is in control of the players, right?" to which I replied "You obviously know nothing about Newcastle United then..."

i wish he'd put his hand in his pocket and build another stand!!!

I've stood behind Kim Milton Nielsen (the ref who sent Beckham off in the 98 WC), in the queue for the Peter Pan ride at Euro Disney.

And me and my mate seen Jose Enrique outside HMV in the Metro Centre. He was on his way to Debenhams I think.

The same mate has seen Geoff Hurst and Terry Venables at different airports aswell

:lol:

I've stood behind Kim Milton Nielsen (the ref who sent Beckham off in the 98 WC), in the queue for the Peter Pan ride at Euro Disney.

And me and my mate seen Jose Enrique outside HMV in the Metro Centre. He was on his way to Debenhams I think.

The same mate has seen Geoff Hurst and Terry Venables at different airports aswell

You know someone who once saw Terry Venables at an airport?

Fuck me, we have a winner! :lol:

Just remembered a few others.

My dad played football against Chris Waddle years ago when he played for Jarrow school team.

And he was in the same year at school as Steve Cram.

• 7 months later...

Bumpage.

Just served ex-Leeds and current Cardiff City chairman Peter Ridsdale his lunch. Was considering asking him to pass on a message to Mike Ashley, but never really got the chance! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
I held a door ope for Sunderland's favourite son, Steve Cram today

I know I'm a sad twat but I still think his appearance as a pundit on ITV for the 85 League Cup Final when they didn't even ask him anything and just left him sitting there looking glum at full time after the Mackems had lost was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV.

Evan Dando's lass went to my 18th birthday party.

Which one? He's had a few.

I think he married her and he was still with her last I heard. That's why he often plays the Cluny at Crimbo, i.e. because she's from the Toon. Elizabeth Moses was her maiden name. She was in the year below me at school.