The next seven games are against:

Bolton (Rebok)

Manure (SJP)

Hull City (KC Stadium)

Arsenal (SJP)

Chelsea (SJP)

Stoke (Britannia)

Spurs (WHL)

That's seven games before we get a decent chance again at home (against Pompy).

What are the realistic expectations of points out of a possible 21?

8? 6? 10? 5?

I think it may be over the next seven games that our fate is decided.

It all depends on how those around us on the table perform (esp. since we play away to some of them).

I have the fear. :D:mellow:

Bolton (Rebok) Win

Manure (SJP) Loss

Hull City (KC Stadium) Draw

Arsenal (SJP) Draw

Chelsea (SJP) Draw

Stoke (Britannia) Win

Spurs (WHL) Win

8? 6? 10? 5?

It all depends on how those around us on the table perform (esp. since we play away to some of them).

12 points (and an improved goal difference after thumping the Spuds).

Nowt to worry about

Bolton (Rebok) - W

Manure (SJP) - L

Hull City (KC Stadium) - D

Arsenal (SJP) - D

Chelsea (SJP) - L

Stoke (Britannia) - W

Spurs (WHL) - L

8 points from 21 i reckon, although the win at stoke would be a crucial 6 pointer so could end up being a draw.

Bolton (Rebok)

Manure (SJP)

Hull City (KC Stadium)

Arsenal (SJP)

Chelsea (SJP)

Stoke (Britannia)

Spurs (WHL)

8? 6? 10? 5?

We have to win at least 2 out of 4 of those away games.

Reasonable chances against Stoke and the freefalling Hull I'd say, though you can't be confident given our away form. I don't see us winning any of the others. We've had a lot of draws like so there may be another couple in there.

Seven or eight points is my guess. Less than that and we'll be back in the poo. Beyond that I hope we're safe by the second last game, as I really don't fancy having to go to Villa needing to get something.

Bolton (Rebok)

Manure (SJP)

Hull City (KC Stadium)

Arsenal (SJP)

Chelsea (SJP)

Stoke (Britannia)

Spurs (WHL)

8? 6? 10? 5?

We have to win at least 2 out of 4 of those away games.

Aye and having only won two away games all season its does not fill you with confidence..

Bolton (Reebok)......Win 3 pts

Manure (SJP).......Draw 1 pts

Hull City (KC Stadium)......Win 3 pts

Arsenal (SJP)....Loss...Nil poi

Chelsea (SJP)....Draw...1 pts

Stoke (Britannia)...Win...3 pts

Spurs (WHL)......Draw 1 pts

12 points takes us upto 40 pts and closer to Lambrini's Ideal 46 pts for safety.

Bolton away i think we will win, always a tough game at the reebok but i think will oba and viduka back maybe guthrie too we can grind out a 1-2 win maybe.

ManUre at home will need a goliath effort, if we can hold till half time then i think we can scrape a draw...im thinkin 0-0.

Hull City is a nail on win in my opinion some of our worst peformances have been against this lot and id imagine the players will want revenge big time...1-3.

Arsenal i think will beat us, i dont know why i say the gunners will beat us and we'll draw against manUre i just have a feeling. Eduardo back and Van persie hates us haha...0-2.

Chelsea game i think will end in a draw. Hiddunk will be under preassure and i think Chelsea's wheels wil of fallen off at the time we play them....1-1.

Again i think the players will want revenge for throwing a 2 goal lead awayy and only getting a point at home so i expect a good away pefromance and 3 points...0-2.

Seem to do well at Spurs and although i think we can win this one im thinking it will be a high octane draw...2-2.

That all being said, all the above games we stand a far better chance now with the likes of R.Taylor and Nolan coming in, added to the fact we have Oba and Viduka back as well as Guthrie and Smith. Numbers are improving and some of those players have a massive point to prove. We might even have Owen and Barton back for the last 2 games.

Im optimistic as always! :lol:

:razz:

5 pts imo: 4 pts from the three away games at Bolton, Hull & Stoke and a surprise point against either Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal. Can't see us getting anything at Spurs, even though we have a good record against them. So 5 pts would mean we've got 33 pts from as many games - doesn't help my confidence...

Bolton (Rebok)

Manure (SJP)

Hull City (KC Stadium)

Arsenal (SJP)

Chelsea (SJP)

Stoke (Britannia)

Spurs (WHL)

8? 6? 10? 5?

I have the fear. :doh::lol:

hull and stoke are the big ones like. if we don't get six points from those 2 games i think we deserve to go down when you consider they both took points off us at home.

bolton was a big chance to takwe the pressure off before this run of games. man u and chelsea are write-offs.

i think 7 points would be a good return from this run. any less than that and it's going to be a horrible end to the season

I'm with whoever it was who said the Hull game is critical. Massive game now.

Biggest game of the season now, they are on a massive slump and either we win and probably send them down as they will be in freefall or we gift them 3 points and probably get them back on track!

With our luck we'll end up against the unplayable footballing machine Arsenal and not the out of sorts, bunch of tarts who can lose to anyone version, we'll get the unstopable manu and Chelsea under Hiddink are looking much more capable of winning now!

Stoke away is tough because as shit as they are, their players and fans at home are up for a fight and its a really difficult game for us and thats if we had competent management, rather than the shambles we actually have!