Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Newcastle United

Tom

as keegan did so successfully at the end of last season. Aint going to happen with these two clipboard nannies running the show. "Emphasis is on not getting beat".

Even though for the West Brom game Hughton said it was important that we went out from the off and attacked them? And he's also played 4-3-3 this season when being in charge.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard some commentary once where they just called him ''The Leap'' :lol:

On account of the height he could jump and head the ball with great accuracy,

The Mighty Wyn, my all time hero, great man and very humble.

Wyn the leap scored the first goal I ever saw for the lads, a towering header against Man City in front of the Leazes.

I seem to remember the Leaazes chanting Wyn Wyn Wyn at every corner

Harper

S. Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

R. Taylor Smith Butt Duff

Lovenkrands Ameobi

With Martins coming on for Ameobi and Jonas coming on for Duff when they are both blowing out their arse

:lol:

Harper

S. Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

R. Taylor Smith Butt Duff

Lovenkrands Ameobi

With Martins coming on for Ameobi and Jonas coming on for Duff when they are both blowing out their arse

Very VERY possible indeed

This is a really big match, with middlesbrough beating liverpool its even tighter at the bottom now. A win and united jump ahead of bolton.

Viduka to get on the score sheet as well as martins.

Cmon :lol:

sick of these sunday games

I had a dream last night that we went 3-1 down before bringing is back to 3-3 with goals from, urm....Me and David Beckham :lol: ...

Something tells me my dreams aren't going to mimic reality today, then.

This is a really big match, with middlesbrough beating liverpool its even tighter at the bottom now. A win and united jump ahead of bolton.

Cmon :lol:

sick of these sunday games

Saves me typing it out.

BWFC: Jaaskelainen; Steinsson, Cahill, O'Brien, Samuel; Davies, McCann, Muamba, Taylor; Davies, Elmander.

Subs: Al Habsi, Smolarek, Gardner, Puygrenier, Makukula, Shittu, Basham.

NUFC: Harper; S. Taylor, Coloccini, Bassong, Enrique; R. Taylor, Butt, Gutierrez; Martins, Ame*bi, Lovenkrands.

Subs: Forster, Cacapa, Smith, Geremi, Edgar, Viduka, Carroll.

Referee: Alan Wiley.

... 20 minutes to go

just cannot see a victory here, but a draw isn't good enough considering our next few games... I'm confused as to our line up, we seem to have one central midfielder only in Butt.

Then I'm extrememly concerned, because Bolton's midfield are extremely combative and will simply overpower a fairly static Nicky Butt. It's all well and good going for the jugular with wide men, but if we haven't the ball we can't cross it, similarily even when we cross it, the fifty pence headed Shola will afford more goal kicks and fouls than is plausible.