Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Newcastle United

Tom

Can someone teach Coloccini how to make a fucking pass. If I see him do any more of his dainty floated passes down the middle straight to the opposition I think I'll throw up.

Piss poor effort all round. How Coloccini and Taylor marked the same man while another strolled into the box is beyond me. IMO it was taylor who was at fault, as Colo was already marking their forward.

If we weren't in danger before then we certainly are now (PS - We were in danger before). On form, with a game in hand and with our run of upcoming games Blackburn will come galloping past us. Hull are shaking badly, but by the time they play us our confidence will have eroded so much that they'll probably beat us and in doing so will just about put the nail in our premier league coffin.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if today's result will make a few people actually realise the fucking perilous state we are in; or will they continue to keep their head in the sand?????

Thing is, there is absolutely NOTHING that can be done about it now - it's too fucking late, Michael baby. Cheers.

an absolute shambles of a 90 minutes today, could have been a massive boost for the players and a jump away from the relegation spot, instead they go into the next few games knowing fine well that March is going to be a stinker.

I think the preception of standing on the touch line must give Hughton a totally different view of the game - with 20 mins or so left anyone can see that we're wasting the ball punting it upfield and we need a change, the 3 points are vital, chuck another man on up front so we've got more to aim for, try and bulk up the midfield to control the game in the centre and push forward from there, anything, but no we sit with the same style of play for the entire game. tactic that show absolutly no ambition or creativity to adapt to suit the game, a fucking shambles.

manager or coach or whatever you want to call him, he should have the fucking football brain to realise when something needs to be changed!! we've slumped exactly back to where we were when keegan left and we played the likes of hull etc when we had absolutly no idea of tactics apart from 'let the players get on with it'.

in terms of the penalty, it was blatent but so was bassongs on davies so swings and roundabouts, but we put ourselves in that position by conceeding a simple goal when the players heads were still in the changing room. Butts man and he hasn't got the leg to track back. as soon as that happenend you could see he wanted to come off, and the cunt chucked the arm band away the moment he went off.

an absolute shambles of a 90 minutes today, could have been a massive boost for the players and a jump away from the relegation spot, instead they go into the next few games knowing fine well that March is going to be a stinker.

I think the preception of standing on the touch line must give Hughton a totally different view of the game - with 20 mins or so left anyone can see that we're wasting the ball punting it upfield and we need a change, the 3 points are vital, chuck another man on up front so we've got more to aim for, try and bulk up the midfield to control the game in the centre and push forward from there, anything, but no we sit with the same style of play for the entire game. tactic that show absolutly no ambition or creativity to adapt to suit the game, a fucking shambles.

manager or coach or whatever you want to call him, he should have the fucking football brain to realise when something needs to be changed!! we've slumped exactly back to where we were when keegan left and we played the likes of hull etc when we had absolutly no idea of tactics apart from 'let the players get on with it'.

in terms of the penalty, it was blatent but so was bassongs on davies so swings and roundabouts, but we put ourselves in that position by conceeding a simple goal when the players heads were still in the changing room. Butts man and he hasn't got the leg to track back. as soon as that happenend you could see he wanted to come off, and the cunt chucked the arm band away the moment he went off.

Butt is a total liability. Lucky not to get sent off today. But what can you do? Nolan sent off, Gutherie out and Barton moving into the semi/perma-crock top 10.

The lack of tactical interventions or any kind of gameplan is very scary, I don't think you even need to worry about Bolton if you get your tactics right at kick off.

Butt is a total liability. Lucky not to get sent off today. But what can you do? Nolan sent off, Gutherie out and Barton moving into the semi/perma-crock top 10.

The lack of tactical interventions or any kind of gameplan is very scary, I don't think you even need to worry about Bolton if you get your tactics right at kick off.

Assemble a squad during transfer windo......... No there's nothing that anyone can do

Assemble a squad during transfer windo......... No there's nothing that anyone can do

Worried about the red column you see...Those that run things.

1-0 down in a very important game, against a struggling team, 20 minutes to go, what do you do?

Aye, take off the only player who looks like scoring and keep on someone who has the shooting technique of a 7 year old girl.

Thank god Joe will be back to save us soon eh.

1-0 down in a very important game, against a struggling team, 20 minutes to go, what do you do?

Aye, take off the only player who looks like scoring and keep on someone who has the shooting technique of a 7 year old girl.

I presume that last comment was sarcasm ?

I presume that last comment was sarcasm ?

Never has a comment been so sarcastic. Can't stand Kinnear, and he sums up everything that's wrong with this club at the minute.

It is worrying that Stoke drew with Villa, meaning that the possibility of us dropping down into second bottom (especially with our run of games to come) is a very prominent and real one.

Newcastle assistant coach Chris Hughton:

"On the balance of play, on chances, I think we were the better side.

"We just had that lax period early in the second half and they scored.

"We've got to bounce back and there was enough in the performance to say that we can. We'll look forward to the next game and try to get something from it."

Clueless.

I wonder about the mental state of the people in charge of our team, every game they start with Shola up front when he's fit, and even when he isn't! He is not and will never be good enough. They leave Viduka on the bench instead of starting him and seeing how long you can get before he tires and when they finally bring him on, far too late as usual, they take Martins off!

Bolton were utter shite, completely there for the taking, yet did enough to deserve their win which tells you alot about our efforts.

Butt could on another day easilly have been sent off, you raise your hand to somebody's face you can walk, to give credit to their lad, Butt probably would have walked if he'd hit the ground clutching his face like most of the cheating twats in the prem do.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1574696,00.html

Hughton you idiot, we got what we deserved, to get something more you have to be better than rhe opposition, quite simply we were shit.

He obviously wasn't watching the same game as me because the one i saw showed a side bereft of attacking options, tactical positioning, skill, vision, passing, passion, fight, drive, energy and every other required prequisite to win a game of football- and why oh why don't we switch the wingers occasionally just to see how they perform with their favoured foot from crossing positions

I wonder about the mental state of the people in charge of our team, every game they start with Shola up front when he's fit, and even when he isn't! He is not and will never be good enough. They leave Viduka on the bench instead of starting him and seeing how long you can get before he tires and when they finally bring him on, far too late as usual, they take Martins off!

Bolton were utter shite, completely there for the taking, yet did enough to deserve their win which tells you alot about our efforts.

Butt could on another day easilly have been sent off, you raise your hand to somebody's face you can walk, to give credit to their lad, Butt probably would have walked if he'd hit the ground clutching his face like most of the cheating twats in the prem do.

I think the coaching staff should be sectioned.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1574696,00.html

Hughton you idiot, we got what we deserved, to get something more you have to be better than rhe opposition, quite simply we were shit.

He obviously wasn't watching the same game as me because the one i saw showed a side bereft of attacking options, tactical positioning, skill, vision, passing, passion, fight, drive, energy and every other required prequisite to win a game of football- and why oh why don't we switch the wingers occasionally just to see how they perform with their favoured foot from crossing positions

As usual they clearly weren't watching the game the rest of us were, because the regulation lack of substitutions yet again showed they thought that performance was more than good enough and that it didn't need improving.

Like you say whe you watch us at times you have no idea what the gameplan or tatcics are as there doesn't seem to be any!

If by sectioned you mean cut into small pieces, then i whole heartedly agree!

You can toe the party line relentlessly but sometimes to avoid looking like an imbecile you should inject a hint of reality from time to time - bolton were bloody awful and we lost - nuff said

You can toe the party line relentlessly but sometimes to avoid looking like an imbecile you should inject a hint of reality from time to time - bolton were bloody awful and we lost - nuff said

We got exactly what we deserved given the performance of the players and the coaching staff that selected, briefed and subsituted them.

Where to start, eh? Perhaps the most frustrating aspect of that was how poor the opposition were. You could argue we were as good but they were gash. Yet we went out with a whimper in the end. Absolutely abysmal defending by S. Taylor for their goal as well. The worst thing being the dishonesty, i.e. he saw Gardner's run, and it was his man anyway, but he chose to do nowt, keep out of the way and hope he got away with it. Sums him up. And while I can't quite work out how Ameobi and Viduka were going to work as a partnership, Martins was a fucking disgrace imo. He doesn't even fucking graft.

Edited by alex