We won't be relegated darlings

Park Life

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest. Cabaye is alright, but he's overrated. I'd take 15s no bother for him, IF it was ALL reinvested.

Overrated by whom? I would almost guarantee that Hotspurts, Shitty, Arseball, Manure and Chel$ki would let him straight into the first team if they had the chance (and he wasn't injured).

He was immense playing higher up during the euros for France, looked a genuine goal threat.

His games for us this season have been spent doing his best Danny Guthrie impression for some reason.

Worth playing him off Ben Arfa and Ba/Cisse with Tiote and Anita holding the midfield?

Overrated by whom? I would almost guarantee that Hotspurts, Shitty, Arseball, Manure and Chel$ki would let him straight into the first team if they had the chance (and he wasn't injured).

If that was the case he'd already be there.

Jesus, I pity your wife. Arguments in your house must be full-on Princess Stroppy nightmares.

What's argument?

I was merely trying to understand the MT's Wah.

The appropriate next post should have been "diddy".

Comic timing Fish :(

Where's Fist when you need him.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Yeah 17 points in 17 games is just a rough patch CT, get over it!

Most of us can. Its a football club we have no real control over. Thats why we got bigger crowds than Chelsea the last time we were relegated. You know and understand fuck all.

You've turned into a very serious moaning preaching whinge.

;)

:lol:

He/she got me early what can I say?

But it doesnt detract from what I say...he's on the wind up on an internet forum. If you're starting a Shane type love affair with him because you both think Pardew has become a shit manager in 3 months (especially after the praise you personally heaped on him last season) then you go ahead knock yourself out mate but he's doing nothing on here but wumming and you're the only one to have fallen for it. He's not geniune on this, how can he be, sniping away with no real attachment to the club? And you now appear to be allying yourself with him...quite touching really...

But it doesnt detract from what I say...he's on the wind up on an internet forum. If you're starting a Shane type love affair with him because you both think Pardew has become a shit manager in 3 months (especially after the praise you personally heaped on him last season) then you go ahead knock yourself out mate but he's doing nothing on here but wumming and you're the only one to have fallen for it. He's not geniune on this, how can he be, sniping away with no real attachment to the club? And you now appear to be allying yourself with him...quite touching really...

Paddockland you're paranoid little twat aren't you? You know there are a lot of anti-Pardewers outside this forum don't you? It's not a wummer-thing only...

I think there's enough space for all types on here, but my personal least favourite are those who set themselves up as preachy, we know best types.

I would hate to see your new found desk job drive you down that road ;)

I thought you were leaving. At the very least, sign out of this account and start posting on the LBT one.

Its pending. Lol, I love how you keep confusing yourself with us being the same person... we're dont even share membership on any other forum (as I know), I came her totally independently, and it just happened to be another Norwegian on here. I think its just common that foreign fans are critical to Pardew...

What a shitty thread this is. You can feel some almost want us to go down, just to prove a point. I wish those people, especially the ones with no real affiliation to the club, would fuck right off.

Doesn't feel like a relegation season to me, not in the slightest. Some on here are like a bunch of pissy knickered mackems. Get a grip ffs. Mind I'll be panicking if we lose on Saturday. ;)

Edited by Renton

Some of us are just calling it as we see it, with pardew at the wheel we are going down.

Teams are coming to St. James park now expecting 3 points and that is a very hard thing to turn around, not helped

by the fact that players are now openly critizising Pardew. Has he lost the dressing room, finally?