We won't be relegated darlings

Park Life

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us are just calling it as we see it, with pardew at the wheel we are going down.

Teams are coming to St. James park now expecting 3 points and that is a very hard thing to turn around, not helped

by the fact that players are now openly critizising Pardew. Has he lost the dressing room, finally?

You obviously hope he has. I was ill last weekend so missed the match but from what I gather the team looked very committed. We lost against the champions ffs following a comfortable win against Wigan.

I wouldn't want you in the trenches. Are you sure you're not Swedish?

You can feel some almost want us to go down, just to prove a point.

Is it a lot of effective power in wanting? like if you want strong enough it will actually happen, making all the people who didnt want really really angry?

You obviously hope he has. I was ill last weekend so missed the match but from what I gather the team looked very committed. We lost against the champions ffs following a comfortable win against Wigan.

I wouldn't want you in the trenches. Are you sure you're not Swedish?

thats the two last games, what about all the others?

Is it a lot of effective power in wanting? like if you want strong enough it will actually happen, making all the people who didnt want really really angry?

No true fan or supporter wants relegation to win an argument on a message board. Fake fans and wums really shouldn't be posting here. Not to go all Stevie OOT on the matter but I have no idea why you or LBT are here.

No true fan or supporter wants relegation to win an argument on a message board. Fake fans and wums really shouldn't be posting here. Not to go all Stevie OOT on the matter but I have no idea why you or LBT are here.

its not a religion...its relegation :)

look I obviously picked the wrong forum, Im leaving now, probably to a way more critical minded newcastle forum... this all too happy christian for me. LBT probably stays though...for all I know

Edited by Aeris

It is a religion to some up here. Not to me personally, but it is something that affects my moods to an extent. Anyway, I'm confident we won't be relegated barring a disastrous transfer window. There really are 3 teams much worse than us.

look I obviously picked the wrong forum, Im leaving now, probably to a way more critical minded newcastle forum... this all too happy christian for me. LBT probably stays though...for all I know

Happy Christian?! WTF! :lol:

There really are 3 teams much worse than us.

But is there a worse manager ;)

Joking aside, there are about 12-13 teams worse than us looking at the names on the sheet - so surely something is not right.

And it aint injuries alone, because 2-3 first teamers out are standard procedure for most teams.

I think there's enough space for all types on here, but my personal least favourite are those who set themselves up as preachy, we know best types.

I would hate to see your new found desk job drive you down that road ;)

He/she are the only fuckers I speak like that to on here. Its got nothing to do with my job, its his appearance on here and the trolling thats come with it. I dont go on about OOTers, "Singapore Toon" types or anything else like that,mainly because I couldnt give a fuck. Its him/her. If you're having a dig at me it's because you're a bit hacked off at being caught in the crossfire. Think about what you're saying man. Pardew has been poor but so has a lot of other things about the club this season. If you want to go down that road, fine. You're going to receive a lot of flak, as you've probably noticed.

Are there 10 teams whose benches were worse than ours over the weekend?

The bench isnt playing much is it. Yes its not up to the standard of the first elleven but that doesnt mean it excuses the poor performances by a squad who should be doing considerably better.

We overachieved last season - yes - but we should hover around 8-9th at worst with what we have.

Its no longer a rough patch its something more fundamental, we are soon to be 20 games in with less than 20 points to show for it. Relegation form if I ever saw it.

The bench isnt playing much is it. Yes its not up to the standard of the first elleven but that doesnt mean it excuses the poor performances by a squad who should be doing considerably better.

We overachieved last season - yes - but we should hover around 8-9th at worst with what we have.

Its no longer a rough patch its something more fundamental, we are soon to be 20 games in with less than 20 points to show for it. Relegation form if I ever saw it.

It's a question of squad depth and being able to cope with injuries.

The bench a team puts out is a good indicator of that. The fact ours is full of kids, pensioners and crocks speaks volumes.

We've just been lucky so far that QPR had Mark Hughes as a manager (they are certainly gonna win a lot more under Redknapp), and those no-budget teams like Mackems, Rading and Wigan are still in our division. There will always be those shitty small-town teams who has never smelled getting close to glory, but we sure like to mingle with those.... caught myself sounding like a spoiled brat there.

Edited by Aeris

We've just been lucky so far that QPR had Mark Hughes as a manager (they are certainly gonna win a lot more under Redknapp), and those no-budget teams like Mackems, Rading and Wigan are still in our division. There will always be those shitty small-town teams who has never smelled getting close to glory, but we sure like to mingle with those.... caught myself sounding like a spoiled brat there.

Is that the same no-budget Sunderland who've had a higher net spend than Man Utd in recent years?