We won't be relegated darlings

Park Life

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no use getting rid of Pardew, there never was, but it'll probably happen now - Ashley's only response to this current situation will be just that i reckon.

Ah well, fuck, I'll have to pay extra to watch the Championship on Setanta next season.

There's no use getting rid of Pardew, there never was, but it'll probably happen now - Ashley's only response to this current situation will be just that i reckon.

Ah well, fuck, I'll have to pay extra to watch the Championship on Setanta next season.

100% sure we will have no games on Setanta next season.

100% sure we will have no games on Setanta next season.

I'm in Australia mate. All Premier League games are free (part of the Pay-TV package we have here on FOX Sports). Championship games, along with Bundesliga games and Copa Libetadores games are show on Setanta Sports, which costs extra, and a channel I don't have.

Not that any of this matters in the grander scheme of things mind.

I'm in Australia mate. All Premier League games are free (part of the Pay-TV package we have here on FOX Sports). Championship games, along with Bundesliga games and Copa Libetadores games are show on Setanta Sports, which costs extra, and a channel I don't have.

Not that any of this matters in the grander scheme of things mind.

Where in Australia?

My Brother in Laws dad is a NUFC supporter called Ken but he lives in Parth.

You mean Perth... 5 hr plane ride west from where I am mate.

You didn't think I was him at any stage did you? :lol: