We won't be relegated darlings

Park Life

i dont think we will go down either, or that going down will be in any way beneficial to the club at all, and as someone else has previously said there is no guarentee at all that we will come straight back up.

our season now rests on what happens in the home games against boro, pompey and fulham, and the away games with hull and stoke. there bloody huge, and will be totally arse twitching time. I just hope to god that it does not go to the last game were we need a result at villa.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think we will go down either, or that going down will be in any way beneficial to the club at all, and as someone else has previously said there is no guarentee at all that we will come straight back up.

our season now rests on what happens in the home games against boro, pompey and fulham, and the away games with hull and stoke. there bloody huge, and will be totally arse twitching time. I just hope to god that it does not go to the last game were we need a result at villa.

It will go to the last day. :lol:

It will go to the last day. :lol:

if it does i will have to come home from germany for the game.

The way we are being ran now there's no guarantee we'd ever come back up at all, and if we did that it would ever be as anything better than a 1 season yoyo club.

Ashley's £0 model means the worse we do the lower our "natural" position becomes. :icon_lol:

I'm just glad that it aint all three of them in a row, I'm glad Hull have been added to break it up a bit. I think a win against Hull and draw against Arsnal ManUre and Chelsea are gonna rump us IMO

Best time to play the big teams is when your back is against the wall.

Looking forward to it.

Bring it the fuck on!! :icon_lol:

your secret is out and you are Joe Kinnear

Unless Owen comes back and nicks half a dozen goals and martins chips in with a few, then I see no reason to believe that we won't be relegated.

We could easily go down, if it doesn't happen this season, it will happen next season or the one after unless something radical changes.

Unless Owen comes back and nicks half a dozen goals and martins chips in with a few, then I see no reason to believe that we won't be relegated.

We could easily go down, if it doesn't happen this season, it will happen next season or the one after unless something radical changes.

Going to be a nightmare next season (assuming we stay up), unless something major changes. :icon_lol:

Just been looking at our home fixtures. If we don't get a win against Manu, Arsenal or Chelsea that takes us to the Portsmouth game.

That would be four months since our last home win :icon_lol:

Well we've still got another 4 years, 8 months to go before we have to win the league, no worries. :icon_lol:

Oh aye, I forgot about the seven-years-long five-year-plan :icon_lol:

I wonder if they've taken into account the possibility that people might just miss out the bad years and come back when it's all sorted out :icon_lol:

Just been looking at our home fixtures. If we don't get a win against Manu, Arsenal or Chelsea that takes us to the Portsmouth game.

Well we've still got another 4 years, 8 months to go before we have to win the league, no worries. :icon_lol:

Until we have to 'compete' for everything you mean :icon_lol:

Oh aye, I forgot about the seven-years-long five-year-plan :(

I wonder if they've taken into account the possibility that people might just miss out the bad years and come back when it's all sorted out :scratchchin:

A payment holiday. :pray:

Until we have to 'compete' for everything you mean :icon_lol:

I'm optimistic. :icon_lol:

Blackburn have Fulham away and Portsmouth have Middlesbrough away for their next games.

gumph.

Edited by manc-mag

If they can keep getting players back and re-create the first half tonight then there is no way we will go down, Its now in the players hands tbf.

gumph.

I think the title was decided tonight but I think our fate was also sealed. Not by our result but by the other ones....

Can't see us getting out of it tbh - and woe betide Ashley & Co if they do take us down - there'll be fucking hell on!

Not a chance we're getting owt off Hull either IMO. Not just because we've been shite against them all through this season, I can just see it now. Midfield gets over run, we get knocked about, stupid defensive error concedes a goal, ball lumped forward aimlessly, no points.

If they can keep getting players back and re-create the first half tonight then there is no way we will go down, Its now in the players hands tbf.

gumph.

For a newbie like me is Gumph some sort of come on??????

What Sid the Sexist says when he knows he's fucked.

I think the title was decided tonight but I think our fate was also sealed. Not by our result but by the other ones....

Can't see us getting out of it tbh - and woe betide Ashley & Co if they do take us down - there'll be fucking hell on!

There wont tho. We'll just get on with it like we have each time we've been relegated.

Oh fuck off - this is a bit different to the situation when McKeag took us down in 1989. We'd been on the slide ever since we'd been promoted 5 years previously and it was a matter of if, not when we went down. We'd also had the same bunch of directors running the show for years.

This time it's some billionaire who's come in, splashed his cash - tried to make himself popular with the fans in ways that everyone found bizarre and then has seemingly pressed the self-destruct button - almost as though its his intention of destroying the club.

less than 5 years ago we sacked a manager effectively for failing to qualify for the champions league. We've freefalled ever since.

There wont tho. We'll just get on with it like we have each time we've been relegated.

Oh fuck off - this is a bit different to the situation when McKeag took us down in 1989. We'd been on the slide ever since we'd been promoted 5 years previously and it was a matter of if, not when we went down. We'd also had the same bunch of directors running the show for years.

This time it's some billionaire who's come in, splashed his cash - tried to make himself popular with the fans in ways that everyone found bizarre and then has seemingly pressed the self-destruct button - almost as though its his intention of destroying the club.

less than 5 years ago we sacked a manager effectively for failing to qualify for the champions league. We've freefalled ever since.

We go down and it may end up being like the last 17 years never existed..... or perhaps even worse than that.

Anyone that thinks anything like the club Keegan and Robson knew is coming back from that is daft.