NUSC update from Supporters meeting

3bitbob

The lies about Bassong are a new low.

but when Bassong signed wasnt everybody moaning that he was a cheap, nothing, typical Wise buy?

Sorry I have been out of loop for a while. I am struggling to keep up.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but when Bassong signed wasnt everybody moaning that he was a cheap, nothing, typical Wise buy?

Nop.

Nop.

I'm all for bringing in bodies to bolster the squad, I just wish we'd also bring in some ready made players who fill me with the confidence to fit straight into the first team.

Your words Jonny mate.

Nop.

I'm all for bringing in bodies to bolster the squad, I just wish we'd also bring in some ready made players who fill me with the confidence to fit straight into the first team.

Your words Jonny mate.

But he didn't say he was cheap, nothing or a typical Wise buy.

Nop.

Your words Jonny mate.

I think it was the general consensus. Just reading back through the thread where I questioned Xiscos credentials. Thats a right laugh.

Its tough being right all the time.

Guest Stevie

Nop.

Your words Jonny mate.

I think it was the general consensus. Just reading back through the thread where I questioned Xiscos credentials. Thats a right laugh.

Its tough being right all the time.

Is it tough being a wayyyyynker all of the time as well?

None but to be fair, there is no other teams board that posts more about Spurs.

Most of the time I might as well be on glory glory anyhow.

Its comedy how you spend more time talking about us than your local rivals.

I think we should all take a step back in regards to how good Bassong is, tbh.

The kid's new on the block, and does look good, but there will be a possibility next season of opposition coaches having 'worked him out' and playing on his weaknesses. If that is the case, we could have a completely different player on our hands.

Anyway, the above wont apply if we're in the Championship as he will be a newbie all over again to the teams in that league.

Sorry for getting off topic a bit.

I think we should all take a step back in regards to how good Bassong is, tbh.

The kid's new on the block, and does look good, but there will be a possibility next season of opposition coaches having 'worked him out' and playing on his weaknesses. If that is the case, we could have a completely different player on our hands.

Anyway, the above wont apply if we're in the Championship as he will be a newbie all over again to the teams in that league.

Sorry for getting off topic a bit.

He's still a bit raw but he has all the elements to be top class imo.

I don't, couldn't give a *** about what spurs are upto or sunderland for that matter

we've our own problems to moan about.

Thats as maybe but if you type it into the search you can pages of bile directed toward us on here.

Most of it made up stuff by Stevie but still.

Guest Stevie

No cunt talks about Spurs you mug apart from when you're here. You to us are like Orient to Man Utd.

Nop.

Your words Jonny mate.

I think you'll find I'm still not happy with the first team or the squad depth for that matter. And the time we signed Bassong we hadn't signed Coloccini as of yet, plus it was rumoured Faye was on his way out.

No talks about Spurs you mug apart from when you're here. You to us are like Orient to Man Utd.

Literally every post you make is about our support.

Even when I wasnt on here you were banging on. The others just seem to ignore you now. Which is fair enough because most of what you post has no grounding in reality whatsoever.

If Joe is unable to return then Derek isn’t worried. He brushed any such concern aside (seemingly forgetting the problems we had replacing the previous manager) saying, “If I could tell you the number of top class manager’s banging on my door right now...Top, top”.

Fucking hell who does that remind you of? :lol:

£5.9m for Given is abysmal - no wonder it was undisclosed. Turning into a nasty bastard at the end - really sounds like he welcomes the opinion of the fans.

Feels to me like squatters are in SJP at the moment - the fuckers are wrecking the place and we don't seem to be able to do much about it :doh:

words fail you when someone is making a hotch potch of contradictions like this. You hardly know where to start.

Wonder who the wankers were who expressed the "positive" comments.

Nop.

Your words Jonny mate.

I think you'll find I'm still not happy with the first team or the squad depth for that matter. And the time we signed Bassong we hadn't signed Coloccini as of yet, plus it was rumoured Faye was on his way out.

So Colocinni was the "wow" signing then.

Wonder what the Villa fans thought of Milner then ?

Fuckin tosspot.

NUSC needs to decide whether it wants to remain a protest group or a supporters club. It cant be both.

Theres nothing wrong with taking a de facto adverseral position - I remember having a chat with Mark Jensen a few years ago outside Upton park (deciding whether to go in as the game was on the point of being called off) when he asked me what I thought of The Mag - I said it had become too much part of the establishment and gave the club an easy ride - he replied that we had nothing to complain about (at the time) to which I said theres always something.

Even if Keegan was still here and Ashley had splashed the cash I think there would still have been a place for an "annoying" presence to keep the bastards in line - as it is I have no problem with hassling liars.

you're right, quite a lot of people did complain about us qualifying regularly for europe, signing top class players, expanding the stadium and filling it every game.

Amazing like. Especially with hindsight.

Next time this happens - if it happens - hopefully people might appreciate it a bit more instead of whinging on about the odd PR gaffe which is totally irrelevant when put into context.

What is there to talk about 'going forward?' Correct me if at any point you see I'm wrong.

We pay up front for players but accept installments and deferred payment for our sales.

The administration, who have been here since summer 2007, refer to problems created during their own reign as "inherited problems."

The administration has lied numerous times about the club's debt (sorry - changed their position, which amounts to lying. Interestingly, the fact that the club is still in debt doesn't jive with the notion of paying up front for players. You pay money you don't have for players despite being in debt, but accept delayed payment? It doesn't make sense. And that's if the club is really supposed to be run on the "Arsenal sustainable spending model" or whatever crap he came up with after he had to backtrack.)

We've got 'top class' managers knocking on the door...but JK is still in charge, and so are Ashley's cronies CH and CC.

We try to negotiate good deals for our best players, but when the other clubs 'surprisingly' say no, we give in anyway (Given.)

We are spending 17 mil on non-player salaries. You think the tea lady is on a hefty wedge? Or do you think it's more likely going to someone else...

This looks like the biggest cover up since Roswell (that's a joke btw) and nobody with two brain cells to rub together should be buying it. These people are liars and NUFC will never be competitive or even safe again until they are gone.

In a nutshell :lol:

The point is....Whats the point in just turning up to tell them how crap they are? What is that going to achieve?

NUSC needs to decide whether it wants to remain a protest group or a supporters club. It cant be both.

Lets just say its a supporters group borne out of a need to protest.

do we now ? HAve you made more posts on here or your local rivals site ?

Stupid sad cunt.

Theres nothing wrong with taking a de facto adverseral position - I remember having a chat with Mark Jensen a few years ago outside Upton park (deciding whether to go in as the game was on the point of being called off) when he asked me what I thought of The Mag - I said it had become too much part of the establishment and gave the club an easy ride - he replied that we had nothing to complain about (at the time) to which I said theres always something.

Even if Keegan was still here and Ashley had splashed the cash I think there would still have been a place for an "annoying" presence to keep the bastards in line - as it is I have no problem with hassling liars.

Yes, but it aint a democracy, its a private business. You me and noone else has a "right" to attend or ask questions. And yes you can answer but as the fans we deserve..... bla bla bla whatever, but there are no mass demonstrations and only 1% of the match attending fan base are members of nusc so the club can quite rightly tell you to fuck off.

In the spirit of "keeping your enemys closer" and all that, there are sometimes more than one way to skin a cat. These 4 members of NUSC currently have the chairmans ear, they are going to waste that opportunity by attending with an aggressive viewpoint and then writing whispers and gossip about james bond and the like.

How long do you think he is going to come along and play handbags with NUSC. Either he will tell them to fuck off or just send a subordinate along.

Just love irony Al baby

In an unrelated post Alex said that Kid Dynamite had to be the biggest contradiction on here, he now officially isnt.

You are clearly that, literally three weeks ago you were saying that the NUSC should become free and have 10k members to protest, that we should be protesting and nothing would be gained from talks. Now you say that we are wasting those talks, how exactly do you get that? those that went pushed on questions that the Thompson house journalists didnt have the bottle to ask in their extremely piss weak "interview". The dialogue clearly shows a non-confrontational attitude by the NUSC members yet the total opposite from the managing director of a club these people are fans and customers of.

You wonder how long DL will continue to go to these because the NUSC is there, well the answer is at least one more than he would have done if we hadnt been, there was no intention on his behalf to go to these meetings, never has been even before the NUSC and always shied away since, its only through our forcing of the issue and getting ourselves on the panel that there ever was a chance of him being there.

If you dont want him to answer questions on the state of the club or why we have a totally bollocks false accounting trasnfer policy then why do you want him to go? Because the meeting can happily move along without him, seeing as all that was previously discussed pre-NUSC days was "how can we sell more pies?" "what would make you buy an extra pint in Shearers?" etc.

We got ourselves on there to discuss heavy handed stewarding in Level 7 (something that some people even attempted to slag us off for!).

The word "contempt" has never been so apt yet you (an alleged member of the organisation) seems to see it as DLs right to treat that club like it doesnt exist, the use of the words "less than 1% of the fanbase" is remarkably like his putdown yet couldnt be so wrong, 1% is a fairly unheard of number for such a shortlived association. The FSF were amazed to find how many members we had especially as it was a paid subscription and the rate at which the organisation grows is enough to tell you that people are happy with what is happening.

You seem to be intent on proving my (and others) original thought that you are a plant, paid (as per the very strong rumours) to supply misinformation and provide the clubs viewpoint. Im just interested to know how much its worth to lose your principles or for that matter actually pretend to be a fan of another club for money.

I made that call weeks ago and he didn't have the bottle then to admit the truth.

Obviously the club's spam PR policy is based on the same ethos as the rest of their decisions.

Avoid the truth at all costs.

you're right, quite a lot of people did complain about us qualifying regularly for europe, signing top class players, expanding the stadium and filling it every game.

Amazing like. Especially with hindsight.

Next time this happens - if it happens - hopefully people might appreciate it a bit more instead of whinging on about the odd PR gaffe which is totally irrelevant when put into context.

Most of the time I think you have a point which you overstate but there you're implying everything was always rosy - heres a classic for you - me an my mates being kicked out of our seats for corporate cunts - your constant implication that a half decent team (which won nothing) excuses the shit we STILL had to put up with from Hall and Shepherd is fucking shite.

Edited by NJS