Premiership fans

Douggy B

Guest Stevie
Dont you think Seikhs should be encouraged to come to football by allowing them to carry knives at games?

I think it was certain elements of football support that made them feel unwelcome.

what do you suggest we do to make anybody "more welcome". Bear in mind extra policing comes out of your pocket.

Its up to them if they want to go. Personally, I think we have laid enough mats for foreigners in this country, the country is fucking itself up from within and the last thing we need to do is to pander to more of this lot. [2009 in NE5/].

FYP.

FYP.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you think Seikhs should be encouraged to come to football by allowing them to carry knives at games?

I think it was certain elements of football support that made them feel unwelcome.

what do you suggest we do to make anybody "more welcome". Bear in mind extra policing comes out of your pocket.

Its up to them if they want to go. Personally, I think we have laid enough mats for foreigners in this country, the country is fucking itself up from within and the last thing we need to do is to pander to more of this lot. [2009 in NE5/].

FYP.

FYP.

Quite. :lol:

More BBC pc rubbish in their latest attempt at trying to promote the game to asians. Every so often the BBC comes out with this sort of stuff.

There could be a few extra asians going to games, but who gives a fuck? If they come, they come. If jews come, they come. If Poles come, they come. etc etc etc. Who gives a fuck who comes and who doesn't?? Exactly, no right-minded person gives a fuck who comes to watch their team!

The whole point of this article is another BBC asian dreaming up this matter and the powers-that-be saying, 'yeah, sounds great. Go and meet one or two asians across UK, write some shite and we'll publish it'.

Bollocks, the whole lot of it.

Bradford should run out to Bhangra Neets.

I'm all for Asian integration, the more asians in a ground the less chance of any terrorist attacks too, because that would be the ultimate attack I reckon. At the end of the day they need to integrate, and I want to see an asian playing top level football, they have the athleticism, look at hard little cunts like Naseem, and Khan, so there's no excuse now.

chopraDM1107_468x445.jpg

:lol:

Guest Stevie
Bradford should run out to Bhangra Neets.

I'm all for Asian integration, the more asians in a ground the less chance of any terrorist attacks too, because that would be the ultimate attack I reckon. At the end of the day they need to integrate, and I want to see an asian playing top level football, they have the athleticism, look at hard little cunts like Naseem, and Khan, so there's no excuse now.

chopraDM1107_468x445.jpg

:icon_lol:

He doesn't look like one though if you're honest and calling him a top level footballer, is using the phrase very loosely.

dont care who watches the games, anyone can go and no one is stopping no one.

is it about british asian kids or certain asian nationalities for that matter playing in premiership because the first thing that came to my mind was this.

park-2.jpg

im sure he is asian like. or do koreans not count for the bbc now. someone please tell me if i have read this wrong.

Its up to them if they want to go. Personally, I think we have laid enough mats for foreigners in this country, the country is fucking itself up from within and the last thing we need to do is to pander to more of this lot.

Spot on. When in Rome do as the Romans do.If people can't accept that then they are just confrontational trouble causing cunts with an attitude of we know better than you.

I've probably heard the "Town full of Pakis" chant at West Ham three or four times in the last few years, i'm sure one of those times Chopra's family was in the stands and .com commented on it..

Probably doesn't help like..

I've probably heard the "Town full of Pakis" chant at West Ham three or four times in the last few years, i'm sure one of those times Chopra's family was in the stands and .com commented on it..

Probably doesn't help like..

We sang it at Coventry away a few years ago. I wasn't there but my cousin was.

More BBC pc rubbish in their latest attempt at trying to promote the game to asians. Every so often the BBC comes out with this sort of stuff.

There could be a few extra asians going to games, but who gives a fuck? If they come, they come. If jews come, they come. If Poles come, they come. etc etc etc. Who gives a fuck who comes and who doesn't?? Exactly, no right-minded person gives a fuck who comes to watch their team!

The whole point of this article is another BBC asian dreaming up this matter and the powers-that-be saying, 'yeah, sounds great. Go and meet one or two asians across UK, write some shite and we'll publish it'.

Bollocks, the whole lot of it.

See that's right, but unless you're racist (in a "good" way) then basically you're racist (in a bad way).

Genuine equality is actually looked on as discrimination in the UK (much like the South Park flag :icon_lol: ).

They come over here, taking our jobs, marrying our women, EATING OUR CHIPS. etc etc etc.

I'm off to read The Daily Mail.

you don't need to read the Daily Mail to see how divisive the country is becoming. You just need to open your eyes.

Are you another boring yid ?

It is as long as it is followed by intigration.

However if you look at the costas....we cant really talk.

what about the costas ?

why can't we talk ?

what about the costas ?

why can't we talk ?

Because we dont intergrate over there. We set up our own little communities living by their own rules, making no effort to learn the lingo.

I would have thought that was fairly obvious.

what about the costas ?

why can't we talk ?

Because we dont intergrate over there. We set up our own little communities living by their own rules, making no effort to learn the lingo.

I would have thought that was fairly obvious.

Clearly a El Correo Diario reader. :icon_lol: