the way it is

dopaz

we must win portsmouth, boro and fulham at home, and at least get 2pts from hull and stoke away thats 11pts and that might not be enough, yes we could get more but i cant honestly see it, hope im wrong , thinking from the heart but the head is speaking, lost to many points at home already, if we do go down we will still be here , for ever, what boils my piss is fat bastard ,speccy twat [sorry all people who were glasses, but im ginger so it evens itself out] and the midget cunt [ sorry small people dont give a fuck about fat people DIET] you might be here for 1,2,5 or even 10 years but were here for life, rant over :superman2sa2:

we must win portsmouth, boro and fulham at home, and at least get 2pts from hull and stoke away thats 11pts and that might not be enough, yes we could get more but i cant honestly see it, hope im wrong , thinking from the heart but the head is speaking, lost to many points at home already, if we do go down we will still be here , for ever, what boils my piss is fat bastard ,speccy twat [sorry all people who were glasses, but im ginger so it evens itself out] and the midget cunt [ sorry small people dont give a fuck about fat people DIET] you might be here for 1,2,5 or even 10 years but were here for life, rant over :superman2sa2:

all those 5 games are 6 pointers, so I think a return of 11 points would be enough.

However, if we do badly in these games, we will go down. And if we do badly in those games, we will deserve to go down, because all the teams who go down invariably lose such games, which is why they go down.

We have dropped too many points at home to teams around us, so basically unless there is an upturn in these 2 away games and our last 3 home games, we are screwed.

West Brom look like they are going mind, but our last 3 home games are a last chance to save our premiership status.

What?

wtf is that avatar of yours

That's a lady, Leazes.

you don't say. It looks like a chinese one with big tits, quite rare. Who is it

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

friend of yours :superman2sa2:

Haven't seen you debating too much lately, including the other thread where you seem to have condeded defeat ???? :lol:

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

friend of yours :lol:

Haven't seen you debating too much lately, including the other thread where you seem to have condeded defeat ???? B)

All I said was that you were incapable of proper debate. Bearing that firmly in mind, what part of that sentence do you think hints that I could be induced into a debate with you? :superman2sa2: Jesus wept.

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

Ca-tew? My little yellow friend, I'm hiome!

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

friend of yours B)

Haven't seen you debating too much lately, including the other thread where you seem to have condeded defeat ???? :icon_lol:

All I said was that you were incapable of proper debate. Bearing that firmly in mind, what part of that sentence do you think hints that I could be induced into a debate with you? :superman2sa2: Jesus wept.

Well you never actually debate, I wouldn't say you even argue, you just follow your usual formula till the end, and of course you really, really don't like it up you. :lol:

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

friend of yours :icon_lol:

Haven't seen you debating too much lately, including the other thread where you seem to have condeded defeat ???? :icon_lol:

Well you never actually debate, I wouldn't say you even argue, you just follow your usual formula till the end, and of course you really, really don't like it up you. B)

You've got to be the neediest bairn going, man. You're desperate for an argument with me. :lol:

Well you never actually debate, I wouldn't say you even argue, you just follow your usual formula till the end, and of course you really, really don't like it up you. :superman2sa2:

The brass neck on you man :lol:

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

friend of yours :lol:

Haven't seen you debating too much lately, including the other thread where you seem to have condeded defeat ???? B)

I don't see you "debating" very much. Maybe I don't think that you talk much sense [which I don't].

Have those awful mancunians been taking the piss out of you or something ? They are always like that - but I suppose just now, because we are doing the worst since being promoted, they must be sticking the knife in. It must be quite embarrassing, I can understand your bitterness.

Incidentally, thanks for saying that I don't "debate" and you reply to a perfectly reasonable question - not directed at you either - with such a daft flippant reply.

Edited by LeazesMag

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

Well you never actually debate, I wouldn't say you even argue, you just follow your usual formula till the end, and of course you really, really don't like it up you. B)

You've got to be the neediest bairn going, man. You're desperate for an argument with me. :lol:

As I said earlier, I think FOP is quite right. He's not arguing at all, you just don't like it because he's right and he's outpointing you, in this "debate"

I don't see you "debating" very much. Maybe I don't think that you talk much sense [which I don't].

Have those awful mancunians been taking the piss out of you or something ? They are always like that - but I suppose just now, because we are doing the worst since being promoted, they must be sticking the knife in. It must be quite embarrassing, I can understand your bitterness.

Incidentally, thanks for saying that I don't "debate" and you reply to a perfectly reasonable question - not directed at you either - with such a daft flippant reply.

No worries mate-you're entitled to your opinion. And I've had it worse than this; relegation at 10 years of age (and then nearly again at 14 years of age) hurts more than this at 31. Fortunately I was too young to remember '78.

Kids can be right cunts growing up but it's water off a ducks back these days.

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

As I said earlier, I think FOP is quite right. He's not arguing at all, you just don't like it because he's right and he's outpointing you, in this "debate"

I haven't debated anything with Fop for months now because in my opinion, he's mentally ill. He already knows this though.

No worries mate-you're entitled to your opinion. And I've had it worse than this; relegation at 10 years of age (and then nearly again at 14 years of age) hurts more than this at 31. Fortunately I was too young to remember '78.

canny, I don't suppose you were squealing on about PR Gaffes by the ex chairman of the football club blinding you to the fact they had done a good job where it matters.

Kids these days.

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

I haven't debated anything with Fop for months now because in my opinion, he's mentally ill. He already knows this though.

I wouldn't know about that, but he's right in this case.

canny, I don't suppose you were squealing on about PR Gaffes by the ex chairman of the football club blinding you to the fact they had done a good job where it matters.

Kids these days.

Obsessed with Shepherd tbh. Another post littered with references.

What?

That's a lady, Leazes.

Burt Kwok.

I wouldn't know about that, but he's right in this case.

He's always right, marra.