BBC Predictor...

Grimbo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying up with 37 pts on goal difference - Hull, Boro and WBA going down.

Same as mine. By my calculations, we will be safe on 37 with Hull going down on Goal difference behind Sunderland. Thats assuming we beat Fulham and Portsmouth and draw with Stoke and Middlesborough. Losing to Liverpool, Spurs and Villa on the final day will be ok, providing the mackems don't beat Chelsea and Hull don't beat Man U!! :lol:

Ive just had the same more or less, hull down on GD on 36 pts with the Mackems. I had us on 39 though but thats with an optimistic point at Stoke. 37 is realistic though with us drawing one of the home games we should have won. Even if we finish on 36 I reckon hull would still go on GD.

Guest Stevie
well heres what i came up with

16723046.jpg

Just looking at this makes me think how I used to think. Getting over 70 points was a good season, getting over 60 was acceptable but average, getting between 50 and 60 wasn't great, between 40 and 50 a really bad season, and under 40 a catastrophic season.

well heres what i came up with

16723046.jpg

Just looking at this makes me think how I used to think. Getting over 70 points was a good season, getting over 60 was acceptable but average, getting between 50 and 60 wasn't great, between 40 and 50 a really bad season, and under 40 a catastrophic season.

Relatively yes, but I'm sure we'd all be oiling the baseball bat at the thought of a 16th place finish this season. Interesting also to see most people tipping Villa for 4th place. Bad for us if they need a win on the final day, even though i've factored in a loss for that one, it would be good if they had Fuck All to play for.

still have us surviving on 39

sunderland boro and west brom to go down, but I freely admit anti-mackem bias may be having an affect on their place :lol:

• 3 years later...

He also has QPR getting 4 points from the next 15 matches. I think that's a litlte much too :lol:

I dunno, Remy is out for 3 months apparently. They've no genuine goal threat. QPR fan I work with is trying to get odds for QPR failing to notch another win for the rest of the season.

I dunno, Remy is out for 3 months apparently. They've no genuine goal threat. QPR fan I work with is trying to get odds for QPR failing to notch another win for the rest of the season.

lol so remy will be back just in time to activate his relegation clause then? good old SFC, couldnt happen to a nicer bloke

lol so remy will be back just in time to activate his relegation clause then? good old SFC, couldnt happen to a nicer bloke

QPR fan says that he initially expected 'Arry to save them from relegation with some signings even though they may have been over priced mercenaries doing the saving. Now, he thinks they'll sink like a stone as the mercenaries only put in the kind of performances that raise awareness of themselves.

I was teasing the other way- saying 4 points would be more than they would get....