BBC Predictor...

Grimbo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That to me speaks volumes. FWIW I think West Brom, Boro and ourselves will go down - Blackburn just avoiding the drop from ourselves on goal difference.

It would be unbearable with us and Boro in the Championship and the Mackems in the Premiership!!!

Sunderland will be just as shit next season as this season and Sbragia will inevitably be on his way.

The only difference might be the division because I can't see them going down B)

Turning out to be shades of the 96-97 season. With a twist.

Are sunderland going to be in the Champions League like? B)

They'll celebrate like they are if the worst happens.

That to me speaks volumes. FWIW I think West Brom, Boro and ourselves will go down - Blackburn just avoiding the drop from ourselves on goal difference.

It would be unbearable with us and Boro in the Championship and the Mackems in the Premiership!!!

Echoes of the 90/91 season.

The Hull game at the end of that season was a classic event though. Neither us nor them had anything to play for but if the Mackems lost at Man City, they were coming back down again.

Bizarre watching the whole Gallowgate end erupt when the ball was nowhere near the goalmouth - Hull to their credit joined in and celebrate the Sunderland goals when they scored B)

The Hull game at the end of that season was a classic event though. Neither us nor them had anything to play for but if the Mackems lost at Man City, they were coming back down again.

Bizarre watching the whole Gallowgate end erupt when the ball was nowhere near the goalmouth - Hull to their credit joined in and celebrate the Sunderland goals when they scored B)

Says everything about the mackems when even the 'ully gullys take the piss out of them.

Guess who was manager of Citeh as well :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
I got 38 and 16th.

I got 38 points and 15th.

We have 3 very winnable home games left. Hull and the mackems have arguably more difficult run ins than us.

We won't be safe on the last day of the season but can't see either of those two getting points at home to ManYoo and Chelski.

I have us getting 0 points away from home, so anything out of those four games would be a bonus.

table.jpg

You're avin a bubbuww sahn (as Danny B would say).

How so?

EDIT: Some teams on 37 games... :lol: I dunno, I just filled it in and that's what I got!

Edited by Asprilla

Well that took a while......I've tried to be as honest as I could and according to me we'll be ok.

12) Newcastle 43

13) Tottenham 42

14) Blackburn 41

15) Portsmouth 41

16) Hull 39

17) Stoke 39

-------------

18) Sunderland 38

19) Boro 31

20) West Brom 26

Our Home games against Boro and Fulham are must wins. And we need to win at Stoke. If we do that and pick up a few draws i.e a point against Hull, then we should be ok. Whilst we've some tough games, so have the teams around us. And if things go to form if we do what we need to do then hopefully we 'may' be ok.

But isn't going to be tight !!

Looks like I was being over optimistic. :lol:

It's going to boil down between us and Sunderland; who can play the worst.