Drugs - Time to legalise - The Economist

Rob W

I'm glad somebody got the reference anyway.

Keep meaning to rewatch it. Fantastic show and terrible shame it never got a second series.

I think Brooker really proved his genius in 'Black Mirror.' And Morris' was already obvious.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MDMA!!!! whoever recommended that ffs :lol:

Is there not a nice simple safe something that gives you the same effect as a bottle or red?

Jokes aside you're probably best off scoring a tenner deal of tack. But beware, it's a gateway drug. You'll be blowing coke up a prossie's arse before you know it.

Your memory is not failing you. The only one I've personally never beaten is alcohol (and I guess my ecig :razz:). My family is also a joke where addiction is concerned. That personal experience of destruction doesn't change how I feel people should be allowed to behave.

Aside from my personal libertarian ideals, I also think society would benefit hugely by a change in drug policy. I'm not saying it's a perfect solution by any means, just that it's better than the status quo. I'm hardly some lunatic fringe when the Economist is along the same lines of thinking.

The drug war causes so much misery and puts a lot of nasty fuckers in positions of power, that would implode (I'm guessing not in a pretty way).

I also don't want to just 'throw criminals in jail,' but that's a whole other conversation.

Nailed it

Honestly, CT, the way I I look it at drugs, is it's about life experiences. I'm glad I tried MDMA. Had some of the best nights in my life on the stuff. I'll go months or years in between nights on pills these days but never say never.

I had tramadol a few months back for a bad back and that was pretty cool, but when you read all the side effects etc it doesn't sound too clever.

Got a huge supply as well :)

I don't want liven up, I want to chill, smile, be mellow relax, not get chased by giant snails, not try to fly.

That stuff doesn't happen on MDMA. You're getting it mixed up with LSD.

MDMA basically gives you an overwhelming feeling of euphoria and breaks down social barriers by making you feel overwhelming empathy and emotional warmth to the people around you. It also makes you spout endless verbal diarrhea and want to move around rhythmically to music.

So you can expect to spend the evening telling some random you've invited over how much you love them then dancing till 6am to the CT Bryan Adams mega mix.

If that hasn't wetted your appetite I don't know what will. Word of warning: you'll sink into a pit of self loathing, anxiety and emotional despair for the next 2-3 days after taking the stuff. Apart from that, it's awesome.

Honestly CT, just take a very small amount of xanax with your wine. I think that's all you're after for now. Try not to die.

What drug was it they got off their tots on in 'wolf of wall street' again? I nearly pissed myself laughing at the car ride and ham choke scene.

CT needs some of that.

Quaaludes. They don't exist any more except a lab in South Africa has started making them and shipping via Silk Road.

What drug was it they got off their tots on in 'wolf of wall street' again? I nearly pissed myself laughing at the car ride and ham choke scene.

CT needs some of that.

It was a Benzo-type drug at high dosage. Most of them are prescription but etizolam you can get online, isn't controlled yet and is fantastic. Moreish though. They stop you giving a shit about anything, which lead to me having a pretty brutal gambling loss over the Christmas holidays :D

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

CT needs some of that.

Ludes. Sound pretty awesome, shame you can't get them anymore

look up

Good knowledge.

Anyone try any of those legal highs that we're kicking around a few years back? I got into that mkat stuff before it was classified. You could get a gram online for about a fiver at one stage under the guise of 'plant food, not for human consumption'. It was canny stuff tbf.

Good knowledge.

Anyone try any of those legal highs that we're kicking around a few years back? I got into that mkat stuff before it was classified. You could get a gram online for about a fiver at one stage under the guise of 'plant food, not for human consumption'. It was canny stuff tbf.

I had some mkat, I had some after it became illegal and it was nowhere near as good. Harsh on the nostril, but great for making you chat shit. All this talk is making me want to indulge.