Drugs - Time to legalise - The Economist

Rob W

I may have said this earlier in this thread (years ago) but I was banging a GP for a while and he reckoned the biggest drug related issues (psychological) were by and far with weed.

I've never really got into it to be honest. My ex-flatmate was on it every night, I used to get in from work and his eyes were pointing in the wrong directions.

Too much info.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much info.

Ha. Typo. Although I do live in Brighton.

She also said (she worked in a nob clinic for a while as well) 1/3 gay men in Brighton were HIV positive and they are generally very promiscuous with the opposite sex. 

She also had slightly furry top lip that couldn't bring myself to ask her to sort out. So I dumped her.

:lol:

(At Quiff and MF.)

Imagining a horrified new mother standing mouth agape as the father of her new child sits one hand holding soiled panties bought from the internet to his nose, the other hand down his Y dogs muttering 'This beats any drug or alcohol, darn it!' whilst rolling his eyes in a delirious manner.

Ha. Typo. Although I do live in Brighton.

She also said (she worked in a nob clinic for a while as well) 1/3 gay men in Brighton were HIV positive and they are generally very promiscuous with the opposite sex.

She also had slightly furry top lip that couldn't bring myself to ask her to sort out. So I dumped her.

Fair play! :D

Isn't it the case that if you're smoking in your teens, it's not great for you cos your brain is still developing, but that as an adult there's no causal psychological harm been recorded.

From what I've read there does tend to be a link between people with mental health problems and weed, but it's not causal - these crazy bastards get wrecked BECAUSE they've got problems, it's not the weed that causes them.

There's definitely an association but I think you're right that causality hasn't been established. Often the lines are blurred. Parky, by his own admission, should keep off the spliffs mind.

The other thing is its usually smoked unfiltered with tobacco. Which isn't good, obviously.

:lol:

(At Quiff and MF.)

Imagining a horrified new mother standing mouth agape as the father of her new child sits one hand holding soiled panties bought from the internet to his nose, the other hand down his Y dogs muttering 'This beats any drug or alcohol, darn it!' whilst rolling his eyes in a delirious manner.

high on life ... and lady secretions 

There's definitely an association but I think you're right that causality hasn't been established. Often the lines are blurred. Parky, by his own admission, should keep off the spliffs mind.

The other thing is its usually smoked unfiltered with tobacco. Which isn't good, obviously.

Vaporisers are where it's at.

[emoji38]

(At Quiff and MF.)

[emoji38] Tucking a leg hole behind each ear and chasing her into the next room and letting out a muffled "WHAT?! I don't drink. Let me have something!?"

• 5 months later...

Nah I'd say he's right about this one. Good for them. Also, it'll help placate people while they're sending the thought police round for crimes against religions with special status. ;)

• 6 months later...