Hull City 1-1 Newcastle United

dbsweeney

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boro 1-1 Portsmouth B)

Thats not too bad for us.

All of the results have gone our way. Shame we didn't have anyone who could hit the target or it could have been a massive day for us.

Really need something angainst Arsenal or Chelski (both of whom are hitting form just at the wrong time for us).

I now expect to be in the bottom 3 by next Saturday tea-time if Pompey get something against Everton and that's where we'll stay - we won't win another game imo.

It will be appropriate that Kinnear comes back for the Stoke game where we'll probably go second bottom which should see the end of the "Joe's sorted them out myth" - Ashley will be so proud.

Really missed the chance to put some insulation between us and the Championship. We know that we'll likely need as much of it as possible with our next two matches. Arsenal dying to get into the top four and Chelsea's title hunt rejuvenated by Liverpool.

A win was the ideal result today but considering all the other results went in our favour it isnt that bad.

Really wish jonas would drill his shooting non stop at training until he scores a goal

Am I delusional? I really thought this game was ours for the taking. Hull had some moments, but overall we were the better side. Once again though, despite our position and the importance of the match, it seemed there was some serious passion missing. Nowhere near the effort they put into the ManU game.

If it wasn't for the other results it seems we'd already be relegated...

Am I delusional? I really thought this game was ours for the taking. Hull had some moments, but overall we were the better side. Once again though, despite our position and the importance of the match, it seemed there was some serious passion missing. Nowhere near the effort they put into the ManU game.

If it wasn't for the other results it seems we'd already be relegated...

Do you really think so? Hull could have finished the game off in the first half IMO