What's happened to nufc.com?

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Still there. Not as good as it used to be like.....  ;)

49589[/snapback]

Agreed. Not entirely sure why it isn't either. I don't bother with it as much as I used to though....

49619[/snapback]

It seems to have lost its inside stories for some reason. Without the usually accurate stories on signings etc (rather than rehashes of the Ronnie Gill), it is just another website fanzine really.

Good point.

Much as I admire their enthusiasm for reserve games, it's not for me.

And no I don't want to win a framed sign poster of Black Uhuru. ;)

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

Still there. Not as good as it used to be like.....  ;)

49589[/snapback]

Agreed. Not entirely sure why it isn't either. I don't bother with it as much as I used to though....

49619[/snapback]

It seems to have lost its inside stories for some reason. Without the usually accurate stories on signings etc (rather than rehashes of the Ronnie Gill), it is just another website fanzine really.

49641[/snapback]

Well, I used to like their post match waffles, but I don't think they are as witty as they have been before. I do blame Souness.

I am not reading the site as much nowadays as I used to do. :icon_lol:

Still can't get it. Could it be a ISP problem? I'm on tiscali and have been having trouble, tried at my Dad's house (he is on tiscali too) and couldn't get it there either.

49866[/snapback]

Sounds like an ISP problem cause I'm on tiscali and can't get it either.

Still can't get it. Could it be a ISP problem? I'm on tiscali and have been having trouble, tried at my Dad's house (he is on tiscali too) and couldn't get it there either.

49866[/snapback]

Sounds like an ISP problem cause I'm on tiscali and can't get it either.

49867[/snapback]

I had a similar problem with an ISP in Ireland, also for nufc.com. I thought it was down for over a month until I tried getting to it from a proxy server. It was like that for over a year! No idea if they sorted it out, I moved.

If it's important for you to get on it you can set up a second browser like opera with a proxy server, you find a load of them here:

http://www.publicproxyservers.com

I'm on Tiscali and can't see it either.

49889[/snapback]

I'm on Tiscali and can't get on either, hmm.

49925[/snapback]

I'm on Tiscali and can't get...... aye, the same ;)