Player of the season?

Besty

For me, it has to be Bassong which will only do his confidence a world of good (and his price if we are forced to sell him on).

Lets hope it doesn't get to his head if he does win it.

Jonas early season for me, as I thought Bassong was terrible at left back.

Jonas lack of goals and assists is a bit of a worry though. Maybe the shit movement up front hasn't helped him.

Bassong since moveing to centre back has been very good though. Cleans up everything.

Bassong.

Earlier in the season it had to be Shay. Who awards this? If it's anyone except the club, they should take irony to a new level and award it to Given... :baby:

Bassong.

Earlier in the season it had to be Shay. Who awards this? If it's anyone except the club, they should take irony to a new level and award it to Given... :baby:

I believe the fans voted on the club website last season.

In fairness we've been absolute shit but that hasn't diminished from Bassong's performances. He's player of the season from our remaining players.

If it's done on the website Given wouldn't be on there, but I'd vote for him.

Bassong.

Brought in for a relatively low fee at £1.5m and has exceeded all expectations. Would be such a shame to see him leave but such is his quality I couldn't blame him with the mess we're in.

Bassong.

Brought in for a relatively low fee at £1.5m and has exceeded all expectations. Would be such a shame to see him leave but such is his quality I couldn't blame him with the mess we're in.

500k wasnt it?

Bassong.

500k wasnt it?

£1.5m is the fee I read the other day when he was talking about Arsenal. Just checked NUFC.com and it says tbc.

Even better deal if it was £500k.

You think there are enough of us to swing the vote in the randomest of directions? Imagine the laughs you will have when you wake up one morning to the headline on .cock reading "Gonzalez wins Player of the Season award!"

"He can give us a fit and enthusiastic body that's good around the place"

Quoted from chris hughton, giving us the main critera to play in midfield or up front for us at the moment.

Edited by charvski