NUSC - Changing Direction

Sounds like the change of direction has been acknowledged.

Time for a member of the trust to get in contact with him for a constructive chat and build some bridges.

I cant believe how quick this has moved on since I have been involved.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a member of the trust to get in contact with him for a constructive chat and build some bridges.

I reckon you should get the top job. I'm sure you'll be able to have a word in Ashley's ear, what with you being a fellow Spuds fan.

I reckon you should get the top job. I'm sure you'll be able to have a word in Ashley's ear, what with you being a fellow Spuds fan.

Is there a thread you haven't had a mare in tonight?

Fuck off, I was being entirely serious.

If that's your fucking attitude we'll stick with Malcolm Shiels.

Fuck off, I was being entirely serious.

If that's your fucking attitude we'll stick with Malcolm Shiels.

Are you drunk?

The meeting was a one-off anyway in terms of Llambias' appearance.

Edit: Additionally people were told at the start of the meeting that what was discussed in the meeting was supposed to stay in the meeting. Apparently.

they might have been told that but none of it has so having accountable notes rather than half truths and spin would be better

Ant, without going into it, there's absolutely nothing they claimed was said that wasn't. If I told you how I knew that, I'd have to kill you B)

My point was, you can't have/couldn't have had someone sitting there taking minutes for the reason I gave.

Dictaphone :angry:

Excellent piece by mr Ryder.

Really?

"Excellent"?

"There seemed to be just one other alternative to replace Keegan after the mess and reluctance to get rid of Wise - Shearer."

B)

Yeah, that's why we're not happy with Kinnear, we're being unfair because he's not Shearer.

Might as well be writing for the NOTW.

It might be 'excellent' if you have the comprehension levels of a walnut B)

Try to dictate to that passion like Mike Ashley has in his eventful stint in charge so far and it turns into negative, nervous and at times aggressive energy - which has clearly transferred itself on to the field of play, hence the real possibility of relegation.

He's saying negativity from the fans is responsible for us being where we are in the table. What an absolute fuckwit :angry:

You've just invented two new words, just like that! B)

which are?

No, they've been around for ages.

No, that's "which" and "are", clearly completely different to what Danny just invented. :angry:

which are?

No, that's "which" and "are", clearly completely different to what Danny just invented. :angry:

Fop, I am sure you were less of a joke on here when I first joined.

which are?

You've done well to supersede him tttt

The meeting was a one-off anyway in terms of Llambias' appearance.

Edit: Additionally people were told at the start of the meeting that what was discussed in the meeting was supposed to stay in the meeting. Apparently.

they might have been told that but none of it has so having accountable notes rather than half truths and spin would be better

Ant, without going into it, there's absolutely nothing they claimed was said that wasn't. If I told you how I knew that, I'd have to kill you B)

My point was, you can't have/couldn't have had someone sitting there taking minutes for the reason I gave.

Dictaphone <_<

- Can I use your dictaphone?

- No, use your finger like everyone else.

:angry:

Excellent piece by mr Ryder.

Really?

"Excellent"?

"There seemed to be just one other alternative to replace Keegan after the mess and reluctance to get rid of Wise - Shearer."

B)

Yeah, that's why we're not happy with Kinnear, we're being unfair because he's not Shearer.

Might as well be writing for the Beano

FYP

which are?

You've done well to supersede him tttt

The King is dead, long live the King. <_<

You and him make quite a pair tbh.

Indeed B)

Ryder spat his dummy out when the NUSC email suggested Thomson House were now arse-licking the club. His embarrassingly childish and spiteful blog response made him look like a complete twat, as plenty people pointed out afterwards.

He's achieving the remarkable feat of making Alan Oliver look good.